Update by user Nov 26, 2011

This took place at The Bluegreen Resorts

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2011

I have stayed at this Resort on several occasions and had VERY pleasant experiences.My most recent stay for Thanksgiving was "Poor".

It started with the Receptionist at the front desk being a "not so friendly person". We planned our stay there to Celebrate Thanksgiving with our Families. I went down to the Office and explained to the 2 women at the front desk that I had 2 families members coming from out of State that required a walk-in shower, they told me that there were no Villa's available to accomodate me at that moment, but if there were any cancellations they would let me know so we could move to another room or provide us with a Shower Chair. I NEVER heard anything more from them and had to make arrangements for another family member to transport them to their home for showering.

I asked housekeeping to leave clean trash can liners when they took the trash....they left NOTHING!!I had to go buy my own bags and the washer and dryer sounded like they were going to "blow up" at any given moment...Just was not a "Happy Camper" this time around!!

Comments

Yes, I do not recommend Bluegreen, although these complaints seem very "nit picky" to me. Hopefully, you will not call my place for a reservation.

Pebbles67

This stay was at Bluegreen Resorts!!