I signed up for service on the 10th of June, I was requested to send a copy of my lease agreement and new occupant form, which I sent on Monday the 13th. I had a postive balance and sent all the information requested i called every hour to see why I had not received my service the send the faxes to the Uk to be verified which takes 24 to 48 hours which now has been five days they can not provide me with any information they have my money,I contacted Balinda at the coorporate office she also was rude and unwilling to help are answer any questions, they continue to state they have not recieved my fax but i have all seven of my fax transmittal form stating they all where successful.

I warn anyone who is looking for new service to run from this electric provider, I have reported them to the utility commission and will campaign everywhere that this company is a rip off and you will be dissatisfied to the upmost, I have had to pay for a week of hotel stays and pay for faxes that they dont check, they are alocal company from Irving Texas, but the in house work goes to a foreign country to be handled.

Please people dont support this company , google has 50 complaints against them so beware, they will *** around as they have me. Pissed consumer, and mad as ***, for themm taking my money and time.

Comments