WELL I WENT TO THE DRIVE THRU IN YOUR CAFE IN DICKSON CITY SPENT A LITTLE OVER 40.00 JUST TO GET ALL THE WAY HOME TO FIND HALF THE STUFF I ORDERED WAS NOT EVEN IN THE BAG THAT PLACE IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ORIGINAL MANAGER THAT WAS THERE FOR THE LONGEST TIME I BELIVE HIS NAME WAS PAUL HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE THAT PLACE RUN RIGHTAS FAR ASWASTING GAS TO GO ALL THE WAY BACKUP THERE I MADE A CALL ONLY TO HAVE THE SO CALLED PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE BE SO RUDE AND JUST ABOUT CALL ME A LIAR IAM NEVER GOING TO THAT PLACE AGAIN AND I WILL PASS THAT ALONG TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO GO THERE ALL THE TIME NOT TO MENTION YOUR PRICES ARE WAY TO HIGH FOR WHAT I PAID FOR AND DIDNT GET I COULD OF WENT TO OLIVE GARDEN AND FED 3PEOPLE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR COMPANY BESIDES BEING TALKED DOWN TO AND RIPPED OFF NEVER AGAIN SIGNED JOHN R.MASKO JR

8 NINTH ST BLAKELY PA 18447 WENT WITH A FRIEND FOR THE LAST TIME

Comments

Why are you shouting, can't you complain in a normal voice? Honey catches more flies than vinegar.

First of all what place are you complaining about? It doesn't do any good to complain if you don't name the place. From what I have heard about Olive Garden, you couldn't have fed three people for $40.00.

When you go through a drive through or even for take out, you should inspect you order before you leave the site, to make sure it is all there and exactly what you wanted. This is all your fault, and you are shouting, like a two year old having a temper tantrum.