Amazon - Upset customer

The driver came to the house and exited his vehicle. The driver immediately threw a package over the gate.

The package then hit the gravel driveway on the other side of the gate. The driver then left the scene before stopping to see if anyone was going to retrieve the package. The driver was in way too big a hurry and did not even wait for the customer to come out and receive the package.

unknown if anything was broken or damaged inside the package. This was very unprofessional and I'm sure you would want to know about your driver's who behave in this manner.

Poor customer service
Review #1401793 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1401793.

Other Company - Superintendent

As far as the delivery personnel, which is the staff that I do with. No professionalism they have attitude problems I have no regard for personal property and what they damaged upon delivery. I would never recommend them not even to a hobo in the street.

Poor customer service
Review #1371123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1371123.

Lazada Malaysia - Rude Obnoxious Driver

Dear Sir

You ought to train your drivers or the company to whom u outsource your delivery.

This fat dude driving PJE 9231

Is freaking rude. Just cos he drives for a well known online service does not give him the right to b rude

Poor customer service
Review #1325998 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1325998.
Featured
1.3

Rooms To Go - Friendly at first

I'm really disappointed with RTG, our sales person was really nice and took care of our order and explained everything. We had our furniture delivered Friday on time, but I didn't notice that the delivery guys had put the trash in our personal trash can outside.

Our trash pick up was that same day and they had already come by, so when I called RTG to explain to them that my trash was full and that I have nowhere to put my own trash, mind you, we are a family of 7, RTG said it can take 3-5 business days to pick up. I just think its poor customer service. One spends thousands of dollars at this place and once you sign for your order they could care less.

All these positive reviews shows that the delivery people know what is expected of them and that using ones personal property is not one of them. We paid $100 for delivery not trash.

Read

Were you absent ? Why did you not tell them to take anything they brought that you don't need along with them ? Or would you rather just moan and groan ?

TellUsRTG
#1520568

That is a bunch of garbage and is definitely not acceptable! We need to pick that up and take care of this ASAP! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to try to speed things up!

Poor customer service
Review #1298320 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1298320.

Amazon - DELIVERY DRIVER TRESPASSED ILLEGALLY

Instead of leaving the package at the clearly identifiable doubled front doors, the driver decided to sneak behind my house, into my garage and check things out. The 2nd package ( first pkg of the day was delivered to front door) was "delivered" by walking all the way into my 3 car garage, past all of our possessions, and the thrown off to the side.....someone must have alerted him to a person getting ready to exit through that door by the location of the box.

Illegal trespassing after casing the property after the first delivery.

I have noticed a serious decline in the delivery service and it is threatening to people to have random deliveries at 10PM at night, drivers who do not park in the street and walk in like UPS does, and now this....

Amazon needs to be investigated for their hiring practices, background checks on their delivery staff and overall quality control.

AdamantPanda

Dude how does Amazon have ANYTHING at all to do with the actual delivery? This is done by UPS, USPS, or Fedex.

Your complain should be to the company who actually delivered your items.

And whats with the 10 thousand dollar loss? lol

JoyfulMorayEel
Tags
I didn’t like
See review
Illegal trespassing
Preferred solution
Company investigates, fires that driver and team that was delivering in the area that day. Company responds personally to this complaint with notice of their actions taken.
Review #1290939 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cincinnati Bell - Rude driver

I live in an apt building with an abundance of visitor spots and still came home on May 20th 2018 to a repairman in my spot. I blocked him in.

When i came out to move I let him know my next move was ti have him towed. He told,me as a utility he was not ever going to be towed, have a nice day *** ClassyWtfBullshit

CharmingCatfish
I didn’t like
Poor customer service
Review #1260352 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

The Patriot Ledger - Patriot Ledger Sucks!

I have been getting this paper for years on Saturdays. To tell the truth after reading it I use it to line my bird cages.

I have complained 4 to 5 times about getting this paper delivered in a puddle in the center of my driveway. I have taken that paper that came in a plastic bag and still was soaked through and dried it out in order to use it. I told each rep that I would pay for my new subscription when I received my paper in the mailbox (which is right on the main road). This way the driver would not even have to get off the main road while delivering.(My mailbox is right on the driver's route).

This was when it was in the grace period.

It is now out of the grace period. m

Read

The Patriot Ledgers name ought to be changed to Boston Globe - South Edition. It is a worthless, biased slandering piece of horse manure camouflaged as a newspaper.

When I read the news, I want facts not opinions.

Opinions are like *** everyone has one. But the ledgers writers are blessed with more than one.

BossySeaDragon
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver 1st mailbox issue and I will pay for year. Don't deliver and you lose another customer with a biig mouth
Review #1257148 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harassed by your employee Regge from Haiti

April 9, 2018

It only 2 days that Regge took over driving 213 bus from Davis Street too Northbrook Court this man begin to talk about me to another passenger who never saw me or know me. He told her that he know me, and started to talk hasty word about me too this passenger, when me and the passenger were ready to get off the bus I took the back door and she said wait I will tell the bus drive bye so she proceed on while I come out the bus back door at the northbrook when we both reached the door the new passenger walk along side then she whisper to me that the bus drive was talking about me that he know you and he donot understand why I do want to speak to him , I reply to the passenger I donot have no reason too talk to any one .

There he is starting to cause problem, from the previous complain that I have told on his gossip behavior. So every time he meet me on any route he harassed me I am asking to the Head person in Pace complain department to please stop this bus driver by the name of who works from Regge on 4:30 p.m. northbrook Court route to stop harassing me and to stop talking about me too anyone because this bus driver do not know who I am nor know anything about me please tell him to stop bother his passenges. his passengers.

that is my complain.

Regge the bus driver never know nothing about me nor me. it was only 2 days

when started his new route I have riding that roue over 4 months and there was no problem and now I must chang my route because of this bus driver when will the harassment end from this bus driver, thank you please reply Pissed

Poor customer service
Review #1231390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1231390.
5.0

Lowes - DELIVERY DRIVER TAKING PICTURES IN MY HOUSE OF HIS DELIVERY WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION

A delivery was made on Sunday March 18, 2018 and upon completion I saw the driver taking pictures so I asked what are you doing? and what is this for?

and why?. He mentioned changes were made in his company and he doesn't work for Lowes, he is an independent company and that at all deliveries pictures must be taken. I was not asked permission and I thought this was wrong knowing I am signing for the delivery.

I told him I wasn't in agreement.

I did not call the store to report it because I am a frequent customer there and would not like to disclose myself but felt Lowes need to be aware of what is going on. This never use to happen before and as the associate said it's something new.

Appreciate your time.

Read

I expect the delivery company is just covering their a$$. They are taking pictures the products were delivered in good condition and that they didn't damage your house. You'd be surprised how may people call after the fact claiming the delivery drivers damage the product or that they damaged something in the house.

Poor customer service
Review #1215258 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1215258.

Molina Healthcare - Totally incompetent

I had prepped for a colonoscopy, which may be easy for the average person, but having stage 3 chronic kidney disease it can cause serious complications. I cannot do the PEG solution like a person with 2 normally functioning kidneys...I have one that is not in good condition.

The driver Molina sent was an hour late, and claimed he overslept. My appointment was cancelled and it will be over a year before i can do a prep kit again.

I have colitis and needed the procedure today, not in a year or more from now. Calling my lawyer since the insurance company is putting my health at risk.

They've done nothing.

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We strive to take care of our members and want to help resolve your issue. Please e-mail your issue, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and our experienced team will work with you to address your concern.

@MolinaHealthcare

Called customer support and left on hold. You people sure know how to inflame your customers.

You should be ashamed! You know who I am.

I don't want lip service. I want results.

user88609170
Poor customer service
Review #1210356 is a subjective opinion of poster.