Family Dollar - Hurtful

I m a shop owner and have a cleaning service and spend a lot of tume and most of all money in fsmily dollar and i bought a vacuum cleaner and the bix was taped up when i got it to place of bizz it was very used took iy back and they accused me of returning an old one when they should've checked it before putting it on the shelf. And the manager went off on my wife so not professional

Bad quality
Review #1306476 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1306476.
1.8

EVacuumStore - Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service

I ordered a vacuum cleaner. It arrived with no users manual, instructions, etc.

I contacted customer service via email. I was told to call. I wanted written instructions either from them or via a website. We went back and forth, finally I got a link for a useless one page advertisement piece.

I pursued more and ultimately got the link. When I inquired why I just didn’t get that in first place, I was scolded with “it was on the order page.” WTF - obviously I hadn’t seen it.

How hard would it have been to just give it to me in the first place. I asked if this had been amusing to them; it wasn’t to me.

SquealingWolf
Poor customer service
Review #1259037 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Brand Developers - Very bad service no return calls

Vacuum cleaner has sparks comming out of the side of it have stopped paying until its fixed been threatened with debt collection

Read

I had issues with them setting up my payments for the wrong amount so I stopped my payments until it was sorted. No one ever called me back even though I was advised someone would.

Crap service! I’m in the same boat. I was assured my account wouldn’t go to collected until resolved.

Well today it actually happen. Disputes tribunal, here I come

user79617274
Damaged or defective
Review #1213653 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kmart - Christmas return not accepted

I purchased a handheld carpet spot cleaner on 11/12/2017. This was a Christmas gift.

It ended up being a duplicate gift and they would not accept it as a return, as it was over 30 days. This is the WORSE return policy I have ever seen. Did it say it on their receipt? Yes, but they suggest email or print receipts and the email receipt seemed more permanent.

So I took the email receipt and didn't read the 30 day policy. BUT NO EXTENSION AT CHRISTMAS? Really? This policy SUCKS and I will NEVER shop at Kmart again.

If I need something small, like notebook paper. I will pay too much at my local grocery store or drive an extra 15 minutes to Target or Walmart.

atlhusker_54
I didn’t like
Terrible holiday return policy
Full refund
Review #1163189 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Wish - Unhappy

Ordered floor robot Got paper

user20498634
Not as described
Review #1149023 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kohls - Sold us broken merchandise and wont fully refund

My wife my wife and I recently purchased a $300 vacuum cleaner from Kohls it arrived four days late in the mail and was broken when it got to our house. We went to return it and they not only didn't refund us the full price because Kohl's cash and partially been used on it, they wouldn't search to find any new replacement vacuum for it and they didn't have any in stock so as far as I'm concerned we will never be using them again for any holiday purchases

Read

Because they sold us a broken product, and as a result stole the kohls cash and we ended up with less than we came to the table with. Had we known they sell broken vaccumes that could have been applied to other purchases, not hard to understand

MattD78

Yeah, Kolh's cash is basically a coupon that deducts the Kohl's cash amount from the product's price and how much you pay. Why would they refund back a coupon amount?

If you paid $300 and they took $25 off in Kohl's cash for $275 why would they give you back $300? Also: "If you're returning a purchase that used Kohl's Cash your refund amount with be reduced by the amount of Kohl's Cash used."

bjstevenson89_77
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1145580 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Do not buy from gearbest there are a rip off

I bought a vacuum from gearbest it was defective they insisted I return it to China even though they originally shipped from California I shipped it back to China cost $85 I'm still waiting 7 months later for a refund from the original purchase which I don't expect to get just remember if you buy from gearbest you're shipping it back to China if it doesn't work My invoice number was W1705161617424521

amazingfotocom_60
Damaged or defective
Review #1127319 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart - Bought a vacuum cleaner that sucks!

The title is a bit misleading, because actually the vacuum cleaner doesn't suck at all! I exchanged my cleaner for another one and the same thing happened again.

What do I have to do to get my complaint resolved? Contact Walmart's CEO? Jeeze. I contacted Walmart's headquarters using the details on this website https://www.complaintsdepartment.com/walmart/ and they just fobbed me off with constant excuses.

I don't expect them to test every product but when things don't work and you have the same issue with replacements why do the continue to stock them?

Well that's all I have to say, didn't quite reach 100 words required. Have now.

Nut job

@WowUfool1

That you are. What are you, 12?

BTW vacuums are supposed to suck.

Your complaint should go to the manufacturer, not Walmart. I'm guessing it's operator error.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1351723

Maybe it's something that you are not doing. If the belt is not on right, it won't suck.

However, maybe you can contact the customer service number for that vacuum and give them the serial number to that vacuum.

Each vacuum has a different serial number even if it is the same model and brand. They may be able to tell what is wrong from their end.

Did you try calling Governor Moonbeam in your state. If you are in this country illegally he will probably not only fix your problem but get you a new vacuum cleaner at no cost to you.

View more comments
8844 Limonite Ave, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509, USA
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1074220 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1074220.
3.7

Sears - Bad return policy

I agree that Sears has the worst return policy. We bought a wet vac which was on sale in April 2016 and thought we would keep it until May 2016 when it was our son's birthday.

We didn't realize there was a 30 day limit on exchanges. When our son received the gift in May, we found he already had a wet back. When we returned the wet vac the sales associate told us it was 4 days past the 30 day return and could not return it. We have been customers of Sears since the 70's.

This is the last time we purchase anything at Sears.

Since then, we have found a few people that had the same problem. No wonder Sears is going down the tubes.

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354428

So... basically, you think you should get special treatment because you are too lazy to read your receipt?? Sorry, that isn't how things work.

I didn’t like
I did not like the 30-day return exchange policy
Full refund
Review #1051524 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1051524.
1.2

Sears - No One Can Help

Frustrated beyond belief! We purchased a wet vacuum online from Sears.com.

The vacuum does not work, as it has hardly any power whatsoever. We packed it back up and drove to our local Sears store to return it. They would not credit us our money, but insisted we had to take a store credit because we paid for it with Paypal, and their cash registers do not have the capability to reimburse us. Since I don't need anything from Sears at this time, nor after this experience, will I ever buy anything from Sears again, a store credit would not do us any good.

I struggled to get the box back into my car and drove home with it, thinking I'd take the steps to return it online. The website doesn't even give me this option. Since my Sears receipt specifically states that you can return at the store, I am extremely upset with this situation.

I tried calling customer service, only to receive hang ups from their representatives. I'm at my whit's end.

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354446

This is no different than anywhere else. You get the refund back how it was paid.

As they would not have a way to send the money back to PayPal via their registers, you get store credit or nothing.

This is not new, this is not specific to Sears. This is universal truth.

@Freki

My PayPal account has been credited for returns from other merchants. Universal truth????

maskys
Tags
  • Sears Returns Assistance
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1032272 is a subjective opinion of poster.