I have an on-line ad for paralegal services. The ad says if you are an attorney and need a paralegal.

At no time did I state or imply I was an attorney. This individual contacted me and asked me to reformat and retype a legal document she had already done. See the Miami-Dade Clerk of Court under civil proceedings and see this woman is a serial litigator. She extorts people through litigation.

I never gave her legal advice only directed her to publically available sources.

After I did the job we bargained for she began threatening me, saying she was going to bring me down, put me in jail, and all I did was reformat and retype and legal documents. She had already tried to extort at least one person prior to me even agreeing to help her. AT ALL TIMES SHE WAS AWARE I WAS NOT AN ATTORNEY AND COULD ONLY PERFROM CERTAIN TASKS.

Now she is lying and complains I told her I was an attorney. Just look at her litigation record in Miami-Dade she sue to try and extort money from individuals who attempt to help her.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments