Oakland, California

Jay Edmond as he calls himself now has taken his criminal practice to California.As described in other reviews Jay E.

West is like Pinocchio, a habitual liar, someone who promises to do the work and never shows up, at all. I have a police report filed in Oakland CA because he stole a very large amount of money from me, and lied about returning it upon demand. Instead, he gave me checks that bounced. Do not let Jay West, Jay Edmond or Jay Edmond West darken you doorstep.

Call the police and report his whereabouts if he shows up.Where ever he is, some law enforcement officer is looking for him.

I didn't like: Non performance and theft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

After leaving a trail of unfulfilled work and promises, he has now taken his lying ways to car sales in Pleasanton BMW. If only they knew....Suede shoes.....

Verna S
to Anonymous Oakland, California, United States #1115080

Thank you to the person who let us know where to have Jay West served with a court summons. He would not give us an address and was avoiding repaying us. Now we have a chance of recovery.