Oakland, California

Jay Edmond as he calls himself now has taken his criminal practice to California.As described in other reviews Jay E.

West is like Pinocchio, a habitual liar, someone who promises to do the work and never shows up, at all. I have a police report filed in Oakland CA because he stole a very large amount of money from me, and lied about returning it upon demand. Instead, he gave me checks that bounced. Do not let Jay West, Jay Edmond or Jay Edmond West darken you doorstep.

Call the police and report his whereabouts if he shows up.Where ever he is, some law enforcement officer is looking for him.

I didn't like: Non performance and theft.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

After leaving a trail of unfulfilled work and promises, he has now taken his lying ways to car sales in Pleasanton BMW. If only they knew....Suede shoes.....

Verna S
to Anonymous Oakland, California, United States #1115080

Thank you to the person who let us know where to have Jay West served with a court summons. He would not give us an address and was avoiding repaying us. Now we have a chance of recovery.

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more