Jay Edmond as he calls himself now has taken his criminal practice to California.As described in other reviews Jay E.

West is like Pinocchio, a habitual liar, someone who promises to do the work and never shows up, at all. I have a police report filed in Oakland CA because he stole a very large amount of money from me, and lied about returning it upon demand. Instead, he gave me checks that bounced. Do not let Jay West, Jay Edmond or Jay Edmond West darken you doorstep.

Call the police and report his whereabouts if he shows up.Where ever he is, some law enforcement officer is looking for him.

I didn't like: Non performance and theft.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

After leaving a trail of unfulfilled work and promises, he has now taken his lying ways to car sales in Pleasanton BMW. If only they knew....Suede shoes.....

to Anonymous Oakland, California, United States #1115080

Thank you to the person who let us know where to have Jay West served with a court summons. He would not give us an address and was avoiding repaying us. Now we have a chance of recovery.

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more