I see the complaints on this site and some may very well be legit, but some aren't. People expect when they are insured that everything is covered regardless with no questions asked.

Some complain noting delay on gb's part, but they fail to mention that gb or any other carrier or risk mgmnt service has to complete an investigation and request info from the claimant , who are slow to produce or don't produce the info needed at all. Many a times, the delay is on the claimant , not gb or whoever is handling the claim.

Some may have a legit complaint, but the majority need to look into a mirror and see if they are the reason for the delays. Cooperate with your adjuster from the beginning and things will work much smoother.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more