3.2

Amazon - AMZL is worthless

I ordered several packages to arrive at my place of work so i dont risk having them set outside my house all day. Invariably, they arrive after we have closed for the day, this means that it is not 2 day shipping and eventually they return to sender after 3 attempts.

I dont get the items i want and i just wasted a week waiting for them. Amazon wont let me post shipping problems as reasons for dropping prime, they direct me to the product review. I dont know if the product was good or bad and dont see why i should have to penalize a seller for an Amazon issue.

Maybe I will have to so the sellers start putting pressure on Amazon. Ultimately, what good is shipping that doesnt get the product to you?

Read

You do not indicate who the actual shipper is... Usually, it's UPS, FedEx or the USPS.

How do expect Amazon to control another companies employees? The same way you expect a "seller" to control Amazon? You are barking up the wrong tree. Too many variables here to take your complaint seriously.

Was the item "shipped and sold" by Amazon?

If not, it comes directly from the seller. And the seller cannot control the shipper's delivery practices either!!!

@Amber

I apologize, as I reviewed it I realized I did not expressly say it was Amazon's AMZL shipping service. Furthermore, FedEx, UPS and USPS all service my workplace during the normal business day whereas AMZL sometimes arrives during normal business hours but in this case did not.Either way, I received notification that a delivery attempt was made so I am taking them at their word concerning the delivery attempt.Based on that, I don't see why I should leave a negative mark against the seller. I confess I do not know how sellers determine who the shipper will be so maybe they are culpable and complicit in determining that AMZL is their shipper of choice but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt that as Prime was paying for the shipping, Amazon had a say in who the shipper would be.

@Amber

Actually, in checking it again, I did state in the header "AMZL is worthless", so I did indicate who the actual shipper is, I just didn't reiterate it in the body.

View more comments
PlacidGecko
Problem with delivery
Review #1242203 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Barnes And Noble - 2 day shiiping

Ordered 3 products and paid for 2 day shipping. DID NOT receive items within 2 days and it actually took 3 weeks.

B & N REFUSED to compensate me for the extra costs of shipping and took no responsibility as to why the order was not received. Refused to refund of the expedited shipping charge. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

This company will be out of business in no time with this type of customer service to online clients.

Supervisor refused to do anything and stated that they have no control over their "marketplace" sellers even though it was one order and the additional fee was paid. They accepted no responsibility.

Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund
Review #1030582 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1030582.
1.7

Two Day Delivery Service Review

I got two day shipping and because I'm using a p.o box it won't be here for 10 days. So now my girlfriend won't get her Christmas present till 4 days after Christmas.

When I called the rep didn't do anything to help and just passed blame on fed ex. Never buying anything from them again

Not as described
Review #977335 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer977335.

Amazon is not as good as logistics as they think - customer service worse

I ordered an item to be used to make Thanksgiving dinner, which was to be delivered by Wednesday via 2-day delivery promised by Amazon Prime (just for clarity, I live 15 minutes from Amazon's Hebron, KY hub) . I tracked the package to the hub on Wednesday and it said it would be delivered to my home by 8 pm that evening.

After 8 pm, I call Amazon and they said they would look into it and call back first thing in the morning telling me what time it would arrive that morning. I was fine with that - Thursday morning would be no problem. No such call was made. By mid-morning I called again and the customer service person said they were going through a systems upgrade and they could not help me - the tracking now says to be delivered by Sunday.

Another Thanksgiving disappointment - thanks Amazon. Don't buy Prime if you are intending to use it for expedited delivery.

Amazon does not live up to their promises, nor provide an expectable customer experience. Buyer beware - if the item is important to you, buy from a real store where you know you will have the product when you need it.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1245367

You probably cannot blame Amazon, because they rely on the delivery company to deliver their products. They use USPS alot now and we all realize how inefficient that government agency is!

You can find out how it was supposed to be delivered by going into that particular order and it will tell you who is supposed to deliver it.

Remember, today is a holiday and probably no company is delivering today. Bad delivery is becoming more common with Amazon due to their reliance on others.

jfkaemmerer
Tags
I didn’t like
Customer service, Logistics capabilities, Delivery service, Broken promises, False guarantees
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #960850 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Paula Young - Terrible Customer Service

I have purchased serveral wigs from company, and basically I am pleased with the product, but the customer service is horrible! The reps.

are willing to do only the minimum, and they don't mind hanging up/disconnecting or having you on hold. I have paid for 2 day shipping on 2 different occasions, only to never receive item(s) in 2 days. I do credit the CS supervisor for crediting back the extra SH charge, but I had to speak with a supervisor to get the credit. Should have been a simple credit; the first line rep.

wanted to explain to me that 2 days didn't really mean 2 days. I returned an item on 09/06/16 and finally on 09/26/16 I am suppose to be getting the credit back to my account.

The Exchange & Return Policy states "...refunds are normally processed within 3 business days of receipt." Super's explanation "of receipt" is whenever they go to the Post Office to retreive the return. I am truly disappointed; I have alopecia and was hoping to be a regular customer.

I liked
Products are ok
I didn’t like
Customer service, Problem with the return
Reason of review
Poor customer service, problem with delivery, return
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #926028 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer926028.

Amazon - FALSE Advertising!

2 day shipping? Rarely!

Most of my orders took 3-7 days, some even more. I didn't get credit for one return until I made several complaints, even though I had UPS tracking info that confirmed they had received the item back. WHEN an order gets messed up, the complaint process is long and tedious, involving 3 or more different people, none of which know what has gone on previously. Of course, that after wading through page after page of useless dribble trying to find where to lodge a complaint.

Not all products are "Prime eligible" either.

Often the product is available from an independent Amazon vendor or elsewhere online at a cheaper even with shipping. Never again for me!

Venice, Florida, United States #1176713

Did the shipping claim 2 days when you checked-out? If so, they will credit you when you complain.

I always take a screenshot of the checkout page showing the estimated delivery and keep the e-mail order confirmation with those details as well.

I'm pretty sure in the fine print they can't 100% guarantee delivery times since the package is out of their hands once it leaves the warehouse, but if you complain they should offer you something. Do you live in a remote area?

Not as described
Review #870529 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer870529.
1.3

Two Day Delivery Service Review

Terrible. Showed in stock.

Never sent after paying 2 day shipping. 2 phone calls and 10 days later I asked for refund.

Never will order from them again. Used to be a good company.

strautfarms
Poor customer service
Review #845809 is a subjective opinion of poster.