3.0

Save A Lot - Horrible

Save a Lot never called me about the issue I had with the recalled turkey ground meat. I still have it. Thats unprofessional, will never shop there anymore

5416 Annapolis Rd, Bladensburg, MD 20710, USA
Bad quality
Review #1437298 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1437298.

Heb - THANKSGIVING (2018) FRESH TURKEY BREST

THIS IS THE WORST TURKEY BREST I HAVE EVER HAD. I USUALLY JUST BUY A BUTTERBALL FROZEN BREST BUT THIS FRESH CAUGHT MY EYE SO I DECIDED TO TRY IT.

I COOKED IT EXACTLY AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS. I KNEW THERE WAS A PROBLEM WHEN I STARTED TO CARVE IT. IT WAS TOUGH, STRINGY AND BASICALLY TASTELESS. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH HEB NAME ON IT AGAIN.

I ALSO PURCHASED SOME HEB FRENCH ONION DIP. AGAIN TASTELESS AS COMPARED TO A NON-HEB BRAND.

ANOTHER THING - WHY ARE CUSTOMERS SUBJECTED TO THE SCREAMING BLACK (I WOULD USE ANOTHER WORD BUT YOU GET THE MEANING) MUSIC ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO IN THERE??? MAYBE YOU ARE TRYING TO ATTRACT MORE WALMART CUSTOMERS FROM ACROSS THE STREET???

Bad quality
Review #1435384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1435384.

Butterball - Wrong Meat

I picked up a Butterball Turkey breast to have Christmas eve and after we cooked it we came to find out that it was not turkey but pork...... Has anyone else have this problem?

OblongParrot120
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1434213 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Schwans - Instructions on cooking are totally wrong.

Made the Turkey Breast per instructions had to turn up the heat on my oven to 400 degrees & cook for another hour. Now I have your pot roast in my crook pot on high for 3 hours &

It is still frozen. Someone must update your instructions for cooking.

Not as described
Review #1432451 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432451.

Dickeys Barbecue - Wrong order

I ordered a cauun fried turkey online went to pick it up on November 20th and on Thanksgiving when i was gonna heat it up i noticed it wasn't the turkey i had ordered. I had to serve it because I had no other choice but it look horrible nothing like the one I bought last year.

I went in to the store to get a refund or get the Turkey i ordered and the cashier talked to the owner and she said I had to bring in the product. I told her i had half of the turkey at home and she said i had to bring the full turkey she wanted to pay me the difference between turkeys which was $10 I said I don't want it because I paid 66 not 10 so I want to get my full refund I said I'm not gonna go digging in the trash to bring you the nasty turkey that no one at our Thanksgiving party ate.

CuteSumatranElephant975
Not as described
Review #1411553 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Heb - Thanksgiving Dinner

Our family was very disappointed in the $99 turkey dinner. The dressing consisted of croutons with a chicken broth.

The turkey was tough and like rubber. I am pretty sure mashed potatoes where instant. The only dish that was there wasn't complaints about was sweet potato casserole. We had several family members that felt the same as I did and we all feel like this was a good lesson learned.

I have never been disappointed in HEB and shop in the store at least 2 times a week.

I would appreciate hearing back as to what the store can do to improve on this problem. I would advise consumers to ask questions before choosing the Thanksgiving dinner from HEB.

SlimRussianBlue
2700 7th St, Bay City, TX 77414, USA
Bad quality
Review #1406571 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.5

Reasors Foods - The Jenks store does not carry Boars Head no salt turkey.

I have been able to buy Boars Head no salt turkey in Vermont, North Carolina and Utah. A high percentage of older people have high blood pressure conditions and need to eat a low sodium diet.

I find way too many of the food at Reasors is too high in sodium. I do buy the no salt peanuts.

I would hope Reasors will be more interested in helping Oklahoma residents live healthier lives. I even tried Whole Foods to try and get no salt turkey.

Ordered $100 worth of what I was told would be no salt turkey, but it was salted.

On the positive side, I appreciate the meat dept cooking the sockeye wild caught salmon for me. The meat dept is very accommodating in satisfying my weekly cooked salmon purchase.

RunnyMaskedPalmCivet
I liked
Service
I didn’t like
Lack of no salt turkey and high sodium in too many products
Good customer service
Review #1265653 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kroger - 3/4 to 1 cup water cooks out of meat

Purchased 1 lb 90% turkey,1 lb 85 % lean ground beef. 1cup water and grease drained after cooking.. Seems excessive amount liquid that customer psying for....

Bad quality
Review #1178814 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1178814.

Safeway - A crime in customer service the worst management experiance

My wife and i got our lines crossed this thanksgiving and we both bought another turkey. she went last minute the day before to buy a second turkey from the safeway located at 806 Cleveland ave in loveland Colorado while i went to king soopers.

She bought a butterball turkey that cost over 50 dollars. The one i bought.

(28.30), but For a turkey right? (Dont buy last minute items for the hollidays at safeway).

Pricing issue
Review #1137091 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1137091.
2.9

Publix - Thanksgiving Dinner

I purchased the pre-cooked turkey breast Thanksgiving dinner. The potatoes were watery, due to be frozen, and the cornbread stuffing was so salty that not one of us had more than the first bite!

highly disappointed. This was the first---and now only time I will buy from Publix. I decided not to cook after having family medical needs to tend to and just not feeling up to the work.

It sounded and looked like a nice way to have family together without too much fuss, but actually turned into a huge disappointment. Boars Head Turkey from the deli topped with gravy would have been better than the Publix dinner:(

Read

i agree. we had to throw everything away except the turkey. we even purchased the creamed spinach side and also so salty we threw it out

Tags
  • Thanksgiving Dinner
I liked
Friendly
I didn’t like
Thanksgiving dinner was terrible tasted like a salt lick
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1136339 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1136339.