2.0

Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram And Fiat - NO CLUE to what they are selling

Update by user Nov 26, 2018

BOTH Daytona Ram AND Chrysler are in denial. They say they did not say it would tow 10,800.

They will NOT do a thing. I guess the road and saftey dept will have to pursue this.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2018

They were asked to sell me a truck that could pull my RV of 10,400 pounds and has a load of 1550 pounds. They showed me an add that stated max towing of 10,800 pounds, I though that was what I was buying.

Over the next 2 years I spent a dozen days in Ram dealers all over the country dealing with engine codes and other warning codes that no one could figure out. Also the 50k mile warranty tires are almost worn out at 28k miles the tire people won't honor the warranty because the truck is overloaded. Whenever I get a code, which is often the trucks computer turns off the fuel management system and that causes me to use 30% more fuel. The dealer says it never happened that way, that they never promised me 10,800 in towing.

I even brought the RV there to show them what I was doing.

The Chevy I was trading was rated at 11,200 and I was concerned to be going down, but I NEVER would have gone below 10,800. I think I am very lucky, this could have been a safety concern that could have killed someone.

thinwater
Knowledge
Not as described
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1389656 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.6

Copart Auto Auction - Stolen battery

I won a auction on a truck informed the wrecker driver to start the vehicle before leaving with it , driver informed me it had no battery in it, had to be jumped, I called Copart informed the manager of the situation, manger told me tough to bad the wrecker driver drove off the lot, I will be buying anymore vehicles from Copart’s

VapidSiamese
Damaged or defective
Review #1376535 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chrysler - Very unhappy

A $56,000 truck and NO gps that is very disapointing. I am very unhappy about that.

Bad quality
Review #1372022 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1372022.

Rightway Automotive Credit - Alls i got to say is get the carfax

Bought a truck from RightWay Auto I went to turn the heater on to blow Heat up into my car and glass shot out of the vents all over the inside of my truck and noticed runs in the paint where it look like body work was done now I know why they never wash my vehicle so it didn't show the flaws took it to them twice and they finally got all the glass out of it hopefully no more problems we'll wait and see

Damaged or defective
Review #1352906 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1352906.

Ryder - My newly purchased truck is a lemon ??

Update by user Sep 28, 2018

As of 9/28/18, nothing has been resolved... They've attempted to contact me, They called my office and I was not in, and then I returned their call by leaving another message...

and still have yet to hear back from anyone... but, I won't hold my breath!!!!!

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2018

I purchased a box truck from ryder back in July. On the way back home from picking up the truck in Farmingdale, the check engine light came on.

I immediately called and they told me that I had to go through the warranty department. It took 2 WEEKS to get an appointment, but they saw the truck and replaced the turbo after them keeping my truck for 1 week to do the repair.

Jump forward to now, the payment was due on August 16th, and now the fuel tank is leaking... and once again, they have my truck and I won't have it back for at least ANOTHER week because ONCE AGAIN they need to go through the warranty department. It hasn't even been used on the road for my company AT ALL because there's been nothing but problems with it.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a problem, from the moment I picked up the truck, I've had ZERO HELP from anyone in your company. I was under the impression that Ryder was a Fortune 500 company, but now I think it's zero fortune due to how they've handled this situation! This is unheard of for such a popular company!!

Something needs to be rectified, or compensated for all the trouble I've been having since DAY 1. I, myself am a business owner, and if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that this is definitely NOT how you treat a paying customer!!!

GaloppeBrad
I didn’t like
No customer service help whatsoever, Saw me as dollar signs
Reason of review
almost all of the above!
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1341862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Clay Cooley - Did not do as they said they would.

when I bought the truck at the end of may 2018 john the head man told me that put a 167point inspection on.. first thing my battery cable was so bad that fire stone had to replace it.

now the back bearing leaks oil. they its been doing that for a while. but john said we give a 167 p, inspection. so how did they miss that.

they did not just did not want to fix it. so if I was you stay as far from clay cooley as you can. I have try to talk to them, can t get them to answer the phone. the way I see it, once you buy.

its yours no mater what.

I give them a FFF. PHILLIP

TragicSaintBernard

I GOT A EMAIL FROM YA. YOU SAID YOU NEEDED SOME MORE INFOMATION. REPLY TO philliplindsay@att.net let me know what you want

TragicSaintBernard
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1302844 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Budget Truck Rental - Couldn't pump gas

Moved from DC to FL in April. When getting gas in North Carolina, the gas pump wouldn't work.

Thinking it was a problem with the pump, I went to another gas station across the street. The truck still wouldn't pump gas so I called roadside assistance. A mechanic called soon after saying he was at least 90 minutes away, though he eventually found someone else closer. When the mechanic got there he found that there was a a valve in the fuel line that there was to prevent people from stealing gas, but it was also preventing me from pumping gas.

This resulted in an over two hour delay in my trip. Fortunately, Budget corporate gave me a $70 credit.

Damaged or defective
Review #1270022 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1270022.
1.4

Compass Truck Sales - Dont recommend...

Based from my personal experience DON'T BUY THESE USED TRUCKS unless you want to go bakrupt.

I have 2 loans with them (yes they got me twice) 1 which is fully paid off but they don't want to release my PAID title until i finish paying the other loan which is BS.

Getting legal advice to proceed in getting what's rightfully mines.

WhichBlueWhale
Problems with payment
Review #1257539 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Penske Truck Rental - Truck purchase from Penske can turn into a nightmare!!! Awful experience!!!!

Update by user Jun 07, 2018

Problem was not solved. No one ever tried contacting me to try to resolve.

No one followed up. Not sure if it even worth to write anything here.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018

Truck purchase from Penske can turn into a nightmare!!! Awful experience!!!!

You have 15 days warranty, they din't want to fix anything. Emails unanswered, you can call them and leave voicemails all you want and no one responds. They were going to send me a refund and got lost. Truck was Awfully dirty when I came to pick it up, they refused to wash it saying ,,We don't offer detaile-wash, that is what I want to hear when I spend $25.000.

Awful experience!!!!

I reported that there was a problem with the lift-gate and they said that they will fix it. Now my truck there for over 1 month, nothing is done, truck was $25.000 and I already made my first monthly payment but haven't worked on it yet.

ThunderousHamster
No customer service
Warranty issue
Price reduction
Review #1250700 is a subjective opinion of poster.

North Hills Auto Mall - Dealer lied about mileage on a truck we purchased.

April 2018 My son was looking for a truck and the ad for this truck did not say how many miles was on the truck I am the father and I am on the loan with my son so I have a say in this matter I called the dealer asking him how many miles was on the truck he stated 150,000 miles. When my son test drove the truck he did not pay attention to the mileage.

When we went to the bank to get a loan the bank ask me how many miles was on the truck to make sure the value was worth the loan. Purchased the truck when my son drove the truck off the lot he called stating there’s 205,000 miles on the truck. Called dealer immediately he said motor was changed then he called me back stating motor repaired. He could not prove anything.

He didn’t show us on the title how many miles was on the truck. He was screaming at my wife when she tried to talk to him about this. I told the bank the truck had 150,000 so he lied to me my son and the bank. He is a liar to make a buck and this is fraud.

He said bring it back to give our money back I have 17 people who buy that truck. I would of never bought that truck with205,000 miles on it.

I recommend no one buy anything off of this dealer. Stay away

CuddlyWhiteTiger
Not as described
Price reduction
Review #1243928 is a subjective opinion of poster.