this co.somehow looked online and got my new married name and my husbands phone number, called me 3 times, trying to say a former step son lived here with me.

he lives in florida, i live in nevada. he doesn,t know my new last name or phone number, am not in touch with my late husbands family. this company is harrassing me. i don,t have any debts in collection.

i begged them to stop calling me. this company universal fidelity debt collections are bothering innocent people. they lied to me and said the person that they are looking for gave my name and phone number to them.

liars all of them.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more