*Bought a gold chain bracelet for my wife,the clasp broke and when we took it in they told us 1 week when it came back we were told it could'nt be fixed i was gonna have to buy another one.When they gave us the baggy the clasp was gone so we could not have anyone else fix it either.

While i was questioning the whereabouts of the clasp the sales person was trying to write on receipt that i had it when i walked out of store 3 seconds ago.When i busted him he apologized.Nervously.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more