We have missed two mortgage payments.Called to talk to see if we could get lower interest or modified loan.

With the type of interest only loan could only offer interest & principle loan which would cost the same or more than we are paying. So what's the point. We've had our rental on the market for about 1yr. What do we do???????

Would like to talk to someone higher up in management.

There was no interest in helphing out on an individual bases just a canned answers was given.Please get me in touch with someone that doesn't have a canned answer and you are just another caller.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more