Ladies Tre Allison will get you to drop your pants and then will leave you just as fast. Stay away from Tre Allison! He will break your heart. He will get your family and friends and kids to love him and then he will stop returning your phone calls suddenly. Tre Allison is a smooth operator and will call you cutie and Mrs. and ma'am so you feel special, but guess what... he does this with lots and lots of other women at the same time. I caught him on his blackberry. He is a serial dater.

He will only break your heart and hurt you. You should break his heart and then post what you did to him on this website so everybody who he has hurt can have something to laugh at him about.

He is such a ***. Tre Allison will destroy you and you won't be able to trust other men because Tre Allison will tear your heart out. You will cry and cry and cry because he dupes you into thinking he cares about you. He's just lying. What a ***.

Good luck if you decide to chance it. But you will regret it if you go out with Tre Allison!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more