2.2

Uship - Garbage

The first time I used them all went as…

The first time I used them all went as planed . We booked Old Dominion they were out of this world perfect .

You always had contact with driver and they did not find ways to increase you charge . The next time I booked NMU Worldwide . This was a joke , very bad customer service the operator had problems with English speaking and understanding and before they could pick up they were talking about increase in pricing . Can not put you in contact with driver , You can not pay through u-ship who seems to be more secure , then you have to print another BOL .

So I call u-ship they cancel pickup first thing in morning and relist pickup but then had to deal with trucking company trying to charge me for there bad service . Uship did fix it but did nothing to this company . after all that there truck 18 wheeler shows up at 5;30 in afternoon turns in wrong driveway and just goes tru 2 neighbors yards and yes it messed there yard up good . I asked the driver what he was doing and he said no one called him ...

Once again no communication . So now i am fixing yards and u-ship says they can do nothing Other than this they have been great but NMU is a joke NEVER USE THEM

NosyBasenjiDog474
I didn’t like
Do not use nmu they destroyed my neighbors yard
Loss
Review #1411446 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.9

Uship - I wanted it to work!

I really wanted UShip to work for my needs. I scheduled service two months in advance only to be told a few weeks before the move that they could not deliver a container to my location.

Service was great but broke down once I had to call the local facility in Portland, OR. The dispatcher refused to send a truck to my street address, claiming it was a dead end road with no room for the truck to turn around. Hilarious, considering 70 foot moving trucks use the road all the time, with plenty of room to turn around! The only option the company offered was to drop my contents off at the terminal, which required renting a truck and driver to get my contents to the shipping container 20 miles away.

Customer service gave me a small discount for the inconvenience, which wasn't enough considering my extra expenses and stress. I had to go with another company last minute, which costs me extra $ and stress.

The company should really validate the address for delivery before they accept the offer! Buyer beware.

Read

Sad story, uShip doesn't invest in Customer Satisfaction.

GamyBirdsOfParadise583
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1341622 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Uship - Is this company legit?? No delivered product n

I have asked many times when my paid for item is going to be delivered with no response. I will take this matter to the highest legal and public level.

HumorousCapybara
Order processing issue
Review #1275958 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montway Auto Transport - Shady practices.

Gave Montway from 5 days to arrange shipment:

They could not facilitate a route from LA to MIA so I requested cancellation before dispatch and went with another broker the same day.

After I cancel they call me saying they found someone for that same day (despite me having called them a few hours prior, but at at a higher rate)

I declined as I had canceled already, and found it odd (read: shady).

Montway then went and raised the price on central dispatch to block the new broker WHICH WAS BOOKED AFTER CANCELLATION WITH MONTWAY.

Will be submitting complaint with Central Dispatch along with emails sent, and proof that they are trying to block new broker and misrepresenting that they still have it.

Read

Montway Response: Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored.Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship.Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929
@Montway

Of course Montway is going to deny all of this. I talked to the guy who posted this message, on yelp.

We both hate Montway for what they did. Montway is a total scam.

I advise you to go check out yelp and them decide for yourself. Hopefully you don’t use Montway.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1261753 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1261753.

Uship - Buyer Beware

ANOTHER DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER. I had two separately contracted drivers who bagged on me the last minute for a vehicle transfer.

The last called me early evening on the day before he was supposed to pickup early the next morning with some lame excuse about how since he was a day late on pickup (actually 2 days late), his uShip contract wasn't valid, so he was canceling!! Very clearly, he got a better paying deal at the last minute, and figured there was no consequence in just canceling my trip, after delaying my transport a week. I spent significant time on the phone with a uShip agent (oh, and good luck finding that number in ANY of your communication from them) who was apologetic and confirmed I would receive a 100% refund of the shipping fee I paid. But next day, when I got the cancellation confirmation from uShip, they had "retained" 10% of my fee to use for a "future shipment"..

That certainly will never happen. Finally, as another reviewer stated, I guess just like Uber, anyone with a pickup and trailer can call themselves a transporter, as was the case with the guy I got.. I doubt he even has commercial insurance or any sort of DOT filing.

I naturally wanted to leave negative feedback for this driver, so others don't get duped into the same situation, but uShip makes sure you are not able to do this. Their entire system is designed to protect incompetent/dishonest drivers from negative feedback.

I didn’t like
Deceptive practices, Dishonest shipper, No company support, Fine print hidden until after commitment, Unethical drivers
Full refund
Review #1049220 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1049220.

Uship - Transportation Service Review from Canton, Georgia

Absolutely horrible! I would NEVER use them again and advise against using them even if it was a last resort.

They were scheduled for 7am and didn't arrive until 9am. The truck broke down. They communicated they needed to stop for gas but didn't bother after 5 hours. During the 5 hours I contacted them via phone and text.

I never received a response until after I threatened to call the police and provide them with their tags, faces and identity of the truck. Magically, I received a call stating there was no need to get the police involved and that they did not want any of my belongings. I was told there no reason to have to do so. I still took it upon myself to call the police.

If after several hours of no delivery or communication, I don't know who wouldn't have called the cops. The two workers showed up with my belongings in a totally different truck from earlier and when it was time to pay said to pay what I thought was fair. For a job that was initially $120 I gave him $60. The lead guy had the nerve to negotiate the payout after he left me total control to pay him what was fair.

He wasn't entitled to anything honestly. He argued that my one complaint of poor service to his hundreds of great customer service was just a drop in the bucket. He kept saying my argument was understandable but continued to argue that his poor service was the way to go. I told him I initially planned to pay him $200 for his service and he ignorantly states he didn't need $200 but he begged me for $80 instead of the $60 he wasn't even due.

I did call the police and gave them tags of the truck the started in and come to find out the tags were bad tags. This company is a liability and run by criminals. I don't trust them to deliver let alone become exposed to your home and privacy. This was all bad.

It could not be salvaged. Just trash.

Please heed this warning.

Rockford, Michigan, United States #1311477

wow..you shipped a entire house full of items for 60 bucks?

Bad quality
Review #929655 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer929655.

Montway Auto Transport - Improper

I booked my auto transportation with Montway Auto on 3/7 at 8:42PM EST, first available pick up date is at 3/9. Montway has posted all over '5 day pick up, 4 day delivery'.

This would have called for a 3/14 (latest) pick up date, and a 3/18 (latest) delivery date. After my first original driver was booked 'Jose', his truck broke down, understandable. We had scheduled for my car to be received on 3/16. Following day, we found out that his truck broke down, again!

And wanted to ship on Monday. Jose was released and new driver, Sammy, was scheduled. Keep in mind, I have never received a single phone call from Montway about this, all hearing this from owner of car in NY. New ship date is now 3/19, with delivery on 3/20.

Please remember the 5/4 day policy. Car was to be picked up on 3/19 at 5pm, again i did not receive a call but a text at 4:30p from car owner saying that they weren't able to pick up on 3/19, but now can pick up on 3/20. My original agreement was processed so that I did not have to miss work, or miss seeing my family in the hospital, but Montway does not think this is a priority. I have all records of speaking to representatives online, and for a paying customer, you think you would receive GOOD customer service.

I have at my disposal if anyone would like to receive them. My last customer service conversation was on 3/19 with a rep named 'Jack. I asked for a supervisor to contact me at 4:48PM EST, no one ever called, I ended up calling over 40 minutes later even though I was guaranteed someone would contact me. I have heard every excuse in the book from this company.

and for $676.99, I expect some what kind of good customer service, not just pushed to the side. I will take my money else where as it sees that Montway does not want mine, or be able to keep to their '5 day pick up, 4 day delivery guarantee'.

Not ever once was asked to complete a survey, or even a discount. I highly advise all to stay away from this company!

#1132086
Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.
Misrepresentation, No responsibility
Not as described
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #813154 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer813154.
Resolved
2.5

Resolved: Montway Auto Transport - False Advertising – Carriers Are Not Properly Insured

I paid Montway Auto to transport a brand new 2015 Ford vehicle. When the vehicle was picked up no damage was present on the vehicle as indicated on the bill of lading. When the vehicle was delivered damage was observed on the vehicle and documented on the bill of lading. Montway Auto was contacted to start a damage claim.

Montway Auto instructed me to provide three repair estimates to repair the vehicle which I provided. Montway Auto informed me the carrier declined to pay for the damages. Montway Auto told me to file a claim with the carrier’s insurance company which I did. The carrier’s insurance company denied the claim since the carrier’s insurance policy does not cover damages to the vehicle. They sent me a denial claim letter confirming this.

I sent this information to Montway Auto. I asked Montway Auto to pay for the repairs and refund the amount paid to transport the vehicle. They said they will not pay to repair the vehicle nor refund the money paid to transport the vehicle. Montway Auto again said they would ask the carrier to pay for the repairs. They informed me the carrier would not pay for the damages.

On Montway Auto’s website it states, "You’re covered in any situation. Your vehicle is protected by the best insurance available – at no extra cost – and you get our 100% Money Back Guarantee.” Clearly this is not an accurate nor true statement.

Montway Auto will not refund any money nor pay to repair the vehicle.

Their advertising is misleading and untruthful! BE CAUTIOUS! Montway Auto DOES NOT use carriers that have adequate insurance to cover damages to your vehicle in an event your vehicle is damaged during transportation. They do not check to ensure their carriers have adequate insurance.

I have spent four months working with Montway Auto in an attempt to get the damages to my vehicle paid for/repaired. I have provided them everything they have asked for. To date I am no closer to resolving this issue with Montway Auto and getting my vehicle repaired. I would NOT recommend using Montway Auto to transport any vehicle unless you are willing to accept that if the vehicle arrives damaged you will be responsible to repair it.

Montway Auto will claim the insurance company denied the claim because the damage did not occur during transportation however they refuse to provide any formal documentation stating this. The bill of lading contradicts their statement as well. Additionally they claim they will refund some of the transportation fee however I have not received any refund.

Lake Winnebago, Missouri, United States #1182893

Yeah they check the contractors they ues for insurance once a year lol , it's crazy what ppl learn to late

an_09
I liked
On time delivery
Misrepresentation
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #745960 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Montway Auto Transport - Transportation Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia

My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door.

I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon enough. Very clear on the picture. Communications with Montway went well but the end result...claim denied. So I wanted everyone to who uses their services to make sure they are available to check their vehicle in at arrival.

Do not let the driver prevent you from checking out your vehicle as I read this is a distraction technique.

I believe my niece fell in to this trap. Thank you all and good luck.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #947986

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.
Damaged or defective
Review #592686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer592686.