All I needed was a transmission flush.They removed the transmission cooling line to install their equipment and did the job.

I paid them and went on my way. Two months later the car left my daughter stranded at 1am in a bad section of town. I discovered after the car was towed to a nearby dealer that the transmission had run out of fluid and is was now shot! The dealer told me that whoever flushed the transmission had re-used the the metal clamp instead of installing and new 35 cent clamp.

This repair was now going to cost $2200.

After playing phone tag for a few days and me threatening them with an attorney we settled on me paying 500 and them paying the balance.I couldn't take the time to take them to small claims but this really pissed me off and I tell as many folks as possible to get your transmission serviced at a transmission garage even if it's $20 more.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more