Irish Sports Warehouse - Avoid!!!

Do not buy from this company. They are not Irish firstly, they sent a faulty bad quality trampoline which we had to assemble and then take apart again.

We were two weeks asking them to send us a replacement part before finally deciding it wasnt worth it and we were not happy with the quality anyway and to return the trampoline altogether. We have been waiting a full week for their courier to collect the three large boxes. They will not give you a returns label to print and say the courier will gave them but then they dont send the info to the courier. They have literally the worst customer service i have ever encountered.

Every time I ring (which has been many times) they act like we have never spoken before. Avoid like the plague!

Bad quality
Review #1226740 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1226740.

Irish Sports Warehouse - Trampoline

5.0

Ordered a 14ft round trampoline, order process was simple delivery was quick and item was easy to put together with help. If you are on your own you may struggle so I'd recommend you get somone to help.

Children love it and I have been on it also it is good fun. If you have a garden big enough garden get one you won't regret it.

Fast order processing
Review #1181308 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1181308.

Rainbow Play Systems - Warranty not honored

We were told by the company that we didn't need to anchor our springless trampoline, it was too heavy to go anywhere. Well, it did, it ended up in the neighbor's field, upside down.

Of course, no warranty coverage would be considered. So we paid $275 for two workers to disassemble and bring it back. They said someone would call us in around three days. Well, after a month and a half, the 20 times I called, and at least 10 messages I left, I called a different location so they could help me find someone.

I finally got ahold of Troy, the guy that sold us our equipment, and he quoted that replacement parts would be around $800.

I called the main customer service number, and Jasmine said she would knock off a little, but not much. So after spending over $12,000 originally with a so-Calle lifetime warranty, the company wants an extra $1,000 from us to put our trampoline back together!!!!

EthicalGrouse343

To Whom This May Concern: I am Requesting a Review of My Warranty which came with the Purchase of my Rainbow Play System in 2005. Bridget Lalman, the representative of Rainbow Play System, is stating they will deny a claim due to a maintenance issue.

When I bought my Rainbow Play System, I was not directed or given in any notification of a maintenance plan to continue warranty compliance. My lifetime warranty does not recommend or list any maintenance compliance conditions for the Rainbow Play System warranty to be honored. The Rainbow Play System Representative Bridget Laleman is trying to hold me accountable for something they do not have written in their Lifetime Warranty Contract. Please see the attached warranty documents.

The warranty document of 2005 was issued with the purchase of my Rainbow System. See the Attached warranty document of 2015 list requirements of maintaining compliance. See the first paragraph of page 2 of the 2015 warranty to see the written in maintaining compliance. My 2005 Rainbow Play System warranty has no such maintenance compliance as a condition of warranty replacement.

2005 gives other reasons for non-warranty coverage but does not provide staining and preserving treatment as one of the requirements for not honoring a warranty. Therefore Bridget Lalman is not honoring and continues to talk over what my initial Warranty States by getting me to sign a Waiver to Alter the Warranty which came with my Rainbow Play System. I find her business tactics to be Unprofessional and Lacking Integrity of their business practices.

My system is not in Compliance with State Regulations for the safety of my children. I demand them to honor my Warranty Immediately without prejudice.

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1314060

Hello,

You would need to discuss this with your trampoline company. Rainbow Play Systems does not make trampolines, although some of our distributors may also sell trampolines along with Rainbow Swing Sets. Thank you!

View more comments (1)
San Antonio, Texas
Trampoline
Cons
Warranty and customer service
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1031490 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1031490.

Irish Sports Warehouse - Trampoline Ordered

5.0

I ordered a trampoline from these guys, It was delivered promptly and is of a good quality and good for the price compared to other retailers when I was looking around. A friend has also purchassed a simular trampoline from a shop in our local town and they were not so impressed.

They commented on how ours looks of better quality and seems more sturdy (although I dont know how they could possibly know this!) I ordered my Item on a Tuesday and it was up and built in my garden ready for the weekend which my little girl was very happy about.

Although the weather could be better as it has been freezing. I would recommend this item and the company.

Good quality
Review #1009355 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company Products and Services Reviews