Tophatter - Return

I bought a 13 pc set cookware for a child and she already has one just like it and i want to see if i can cancel the order or wait till i get it in the mail then return it. It should be delievered April 15th and i didn't want to have to wait till then to return it that's why i was asking if i could cancel the order and get my money back.

TimelyJaguar
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1486695 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mercari - Nice cool

Its nice stuff dolls and toys

SolidWhaleShark
Good quality
Review #1459040 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Easy N Genius - DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS

I Purchased 3 toys from the site for my grandchildren for Christmas, but they did not work. I contacted Paypal and received info to contact seller but no response.

After 30 days opened case with Paypal. They received no response and settled in my favor but their agreement with their seller is that the products have to be returned to Vietnam, even though company is in China, which cost $74 to return. Research shows MANY complaints for the same toy. This company is a total scam.

Products don't work when purchased. I went thru Paypal thinking it would be safer. Paypal has not been able to get a response from the seller. easyngenius was once functioning as an anonymous to-be-believed Canadian operation, further research will reveal that Easy N Genius is actually a China based retailer.

however, the address that Paypal has is in Vietnam for returns. No guarantee that it's even an actual address. Easy N Genius is an unverified online retailer. Easy N Genius did not disclose a corporate entity on the site’s Privacy Policy to ensure that their corporate entity was held liable for unknown circumstances that may occur.

Easy N Genius only renders anonymous forms of contact. Sure they offer up support@easyngenius.com but they don’t offer a valid retail office address, a telephone number nor a live chat feature where you could talk with a real associate of Easy N Genius.

I, and others, have made many attempts to get a response from them through that email, with no luck. definitely a BUYER BEWARE company.

Read

Unfortunately, I did not read your review before I purchased from this company. Very dodgy company!

UnawareEmperorPenguin884
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1458580 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

HearthSong - Extremely frustrated and dy

Bought two of the waves at a cost of $200.00 a piece plus shipping! The company says 20 minutes and 3 adults easy to put together.

After 4 adults and 2+ hours still could not get it together.

The holes to put screws in are not aligned, cannot put it titans just totally angry at a Christmas gift gone wayside. DO NOT order this at all!!

NiftyChinook
Toy
Review #1432886 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Toys For Tots - Molded toys

After receiving my toys I was called twice and harassed about stealing toys. They said that they saw me come in multiple times for toys.

But then explained a person that looked completely different from me. We opened the toys Christmas morning and they were molded.

HonorableHippopotamus
Bad quality
Review #1432785 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Toys For Tots - Degrading, yelled at, Damaged toys

Our line of people were yelled at before entering building, when we entered the room with toys we we yelled at once more and felt degraded for even being there for help. Given 2 minutes to select toys for 6 children of varying ages.

Upon inspection of toys at home we discovered 6 Hess trucks were from 1994 and the toys were ruined by severely corroded batteries. 24 year old toys.

Thank God we checked before our kids opened on Christmas morning. Thomas Barry needs to be relieved of his position as head of Deming NM Toys for Tots.

UnsteadyPuffin

Instead of wanting someone relieved of their position you should be thankful you got anything. Maybe if you had a job you would be able to afford to buy toys for your kids.

At least Tommy has a job. These toys come from those that donate them. Those that have jobs.

Why should they give your kids better toys than their own. Some of them have kids as well.

Damaged or defective
Review #1431438 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431438.

Toys For Tots - Toys 4 Tots a no in Springfield MO!

I am in the SAME BOAT! I signed up my neighbors boys ages 8 & 5. We live in Springfield, MO.

They had us turn in a wishlist from each child. It doesn’t specify how much is allowed for each child or give you a guideline. I turned in all the info (they wanted a great LEGO set each, some books & they both wanted a bicycle & a couple of board games) I thought maybe they would get 1 nice gift each-I figured that the bikes wouldn’t happen but it was worth a shot!

Last week on our local 5 o’clock news, they showed big cargo trucks unloading gifts to the T4T warehouse & things like bicycle’s, XBOX game consoles, board games, etc. Loads of amazing gifts, so I was hopeful!

When I showed up yesterday to get their presents, I was even more excited! They had gigantic black lawn trash bags overflowing with gifts! Yeahhh! I thought OMG! This is exciting & how am I going to carry something like that!

When they handed me our bag, it was a gigantic bag that had 7 $1 tree items in it! For both boys! I said “Is this for 2 children or is their another bag?” “This is it, Merry Christmas!” When I got to the car & opened it, I CRIED! It’s the toys you get & when you open them they fall apart! The poor Mom was so devastated too! She said they couldn’t do 1 nice gift for my babies? She said I feel bad enough that their father is M.I.A. & doesn’t help at all, & my job doesn’t pay more right now! But to give them these gifts knowing when they go to school, they are going to hear about how great Santa was to their peers!?

She was crying she’s so sick over it. I feel awful because I told her what a great organization it is! Maybe it is if your last name starts with the letter “A”! They give everything out based on last names. But it seems unfair? Why not spread around the good gifts mixed in with the $1 stuff? Just devastated & now I don’t know what to do for her!

T4T’s is a NOT in my book.

Read

Hopefully that mom has decided to cease all reproduction activities and will never date a bad boy loser again.

You get what you pay for.

UnsteadyPuffin

Instead of being some sort of entitled *** why not cancel your internet and use that money to buy your neighbor's kids what they want.

Zachary2001

When I was younger I would have been happy with most of those toys. Why I still would be happy with the dart blaster and I am 17.

Zachary2001

Kids don't care as long as they get something. Instead of complaining about the "horrible" and "thoughtless"gifts you got, be happy they got something.

We volunteered for a toy distribution one year, (not having children, it was our way of being able to see the smiling faces). Shocked, disappointed, ashamed and angry that "most" of the volunteers actually took the good toys and set them aside for themselves!!!.

Then they put together boxes with the "leftovers" .

One lady actually admitted that she "volunteers" just to get the good toys, which she then sells on ebay!!! If it wasn't in a church, and with witnesses, I would have punched her in the face.

@disillusioned-volunteer

You would not have done so without witnesses and church. Only talk big.

@disillusioned-volunteer

I said the same thing ! The volunteers the good stuff and leave the people who sign up with leftovers. So sad.

I don't know about you but some of those gifts are really nice. That Aquaman action figure is probably about $20 alone.

The football is nice. Sure the rest looks cheap but they can certainly have hours of fun with it and it's great that they got anything at all!

Wow you sound like an absolutely horrible, despicable person. So rather than these kids getting nothing for Christmas, you think it’s so much worse for them to get these gifts?

What a sense of entitlement on you. Did I see a microscope in the pile of toys you got??

And you have the audacity to complain about a sack full of free toys? How about not signing up next year, leave more toys for families that will actually appreciate them.

DailyAngelfish472

What a sense of entitlement. Kids are just happy to get anything.

Upset because her friends got more? hey life is unfair.

I've never heard a mother who is unable to provide for their child..complain about FREE gifts. These are DONATED items...thank goodness other moms and dads took the time to give them to "toys for tots" without receiving a dime.

Whether big..inexpensive..or not. How ungrateful ..so many unprivileged kids would have loved every one of those gifts..and I pray that isn't what you have pictures because these are AWESOME GIFTS.

I have to question what u would have done it the program wasn't available?? Yes please never sign up again..more toys for others.

View more comments
HeartfeltAldabraGiantTortoise
Bad quality
Review #1424867 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Grandmas Gift Shop - Stay away ! Products are terrible.

Products come in a bag with no instructions. Very cheap & terrible.

Don’t give them your money . I learned my lesson ...... order from reputable companies.

They have a great looking website but it’s not what you receive. Total ***

Read

Yes The same problem bought 4 not working or broken on arrival and have emailed 6 times and cannot get response very disappointed

This company is a joke. they say they will refund, their is no way to get in contact with them.I bought 4 Flying Fairy - cheaply made and one won't fly and two of the wings come not attach and very easy broke when putting on.

Do not by from them. Darla Bakker

Same poor product experience. More words go here to reach the 50 word requirement so I can post a comment to the site.

Is this really necessary?

Would seem to limit responses and/or cause people to add additional words that do not apply to the complaint. So can I complain about your process too?

Not as described
Review #1399701 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1399701.
5.0

Rosegal - I am very happy with shopping in Reseal

I am happy with shopping in this store. A large assortment and low prices.

Good service after purchase when I had a problem. I have recommended this store to friends and are also happy. I do not understand where so many negative judgments come from. I am very sorry Shocked

I bought here a few things, a nice toy for a child, a set of cool tools for my father and a few things for me.

The products have always met my expectations, I have been and I am still happy with them.

From what I remember, friends ordered cool clothes, the sizes were very well chosen, and the product pages accurately described all dimensions. Maybe I also buy something for clothes here because I noticed that the quality of the products is very high.

AmusingGuineaPig269
I liked
Good quality
Review #1363329 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Toys R Us - New toy do not work

I purchased dinosaur toy in toyRus located in Norwalk CT, but toy dosnt work, the store is go out of business and they do not accept returns/exchange.

I need help!

AdhesiveGiantClam
Damaged or defective
Review #1265489 is a subjective opinion of poster.