1.4
Additional Fees

Used this business before for towing a tool box.Went to contact them to use them again and was asked when do I need to have it towed.

I responded with tomorrow anytime between 9-5pm. The owner told me he'd call me at 8:30 and try to meet at the shop which he required me to be where my tool box was (other companies didn't require this...) I didn't realize I had a college class during that time period. My cell phone battery was low and I texted the owner of the situation and asked if I could have it done later around 12ish. He said ok..

12 came and around that time I was still at my college with a dead phone so I went to borrow someone else's phone to call the tow company back. Once I reached the business I was immediately talked to rudely and the owner was essentially aggravated. I told him my situation and he simply didn't care. I asked if it was possible to do the towing in an hour and he snapped back with a no.

He refused to do the service even though I caused no customers for him to lose and he never told me he had to do it at a specific time in the day. I told him I will be contacting BBB because he was being unprofessional and rude and then he snapped at me. I looked into his business further and it seems a little illegitimate. With an improper name for a towing company "24 hour towing", a strange website that looks completely unprofessional and fake, and a picture of a house instead of a "business" building.

On his website, it says %100 customer satisfaction. Well for denying a potential customer who was going to add more money in his pocket, I'm highly upset and I hope that word gets out that this company and the owner isn't professional at all and shouldn't make profits on people when other and better companies will work with you and not against you. Also I read the review from google and someone said that the owner aka Brian hung up on them. He did the same thing to me.

Lastly I had to create a BBB account because simply it doesn't exist on that website.So this business wasn't even accredited in the BBB.

Review about: Owner.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments