I had alot of winks when I was a free member and alot of winks when I was a paying member.After replying and providing contact info, nothing came back.

I sent a total of 90 winks to many different kinds of people, different ages and nothing came back..this is computer generated ***..

I am a reasonably good looking man and I am very pissed about this site..I have been on other sites that are much better and more honest about your contacts.

Yes, I have had many turndowns but at least I got an answer.This site is not for real and I would not recommend it for anyone..

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - *** Service--Even if it is there fault ! Seal Skin Covers "They sent the wrong cover 2x and then argue with me that the cover is an exact fit ! I have owned bikes since the mid 70's and know how..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more Kaiwodun - Low price BK-EBDP bk-edbp bk-edbp high quality Kaiwodun "Email: sales6@kaiwodun-pharma.com Skype :+8618271456997 We have these products as below: bk-ebdp,DIBU and like this: Bk-ebdp FUB-AMB  MPHP    4-MPD   Dibutylone   Mexedrone   4-CEC  4-EMC Hex-en  4-CPRC  4-C-PVP  MMB-2201   5FADB FUB-AKB48  MMB-Chminaca MAB-CHMINACA ..." Read more