This site is a total scam, and I was *** enough to fall for it.Sign up for free, get a very credible looking message from a person in your area, even with correct details that look genuine.

And then...

Plop down your money and RECIEVE NOTHING. I was quite cordial with all supposed responses, and played exactly by the rules, and I did not recieve a single reply after paying.

Not even a "gee, I thought you were nice, but changes my mind." I don't know who's the bigger ***-*** Matches, or me for falling for it.Do NOT waste your money on this scam site folks.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I used work for hornymatches the owner is located in Jaco puntarenas costa rica the number is 506 26431620 the owner name is bryan and second owner is sylvia paskel she is dutch blond woman and bryan is blond from usa . They pay to people to pretend they are a real members they are not reals just fake. He pay for every meses 09 cents dollars per every message.

Is this about HorneyMatches.com again? Because I can't believe how many people really pay to sign up for that site.

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more