I too was sucked in.They are a company who is a web merchant that advertises on Facebook.

They entice you with wonderful prices. Yes, they do show you size charts, as another complainant stated they didn't, but they are totally inaccurate. But you cannot reach them by email, phone, web chat, etc. to resolve any issues.

So what you bought you are stuck with. They will ship you items you didn't order, not even close to what you had purchased. They sent me a message that an item I had purchased was out of stock, but it was still in stock, when I went back into the website to check, as I am a very intelligent woman. It gave the exact count of how many were available in the size I was ordering....

I also know how to pull up a conversion table, to convert centimeters to inches, when measuring a specific item (other than clothing). The products, especially if they are kitchen equipment or tech (computer or phone related) state they come with instructions. But they don't. So you get a product, with no clue how to use.

Especially when it comes to a product to use on your computer or your phone, you are not going to just plug it in if you are smart. Without instructions or information where the company that produces it, it is usually a device that will infect your system, planting viruses. How do I know? I purchased 10 foot quick charge cords for my phone and Kindle.

both which auto sync with my computer via Cloud. the products were junk, as they quickly started to short out, but even before then, I started noticing when they were charging at times there would be a sudden series of clicks that couldn't be explained. The other night, a dear friend of mine that I have known for 33 years contacted me on FB, with a message is this you? there was a video from YouTube.

It had my FB icon, my first name and maiden name (which she didn't even know). It had 338,334 hits. I tried to click on it. I only saw a second of it, it was 34 minutes long, before FaceBook blocked it saying it was malleolus content.

But the little bit I saw was a foreign advertisement for hair beauty products. So I went into YouTube. I searched for the video under my name, guess what? It didn't exist.

So buyer beware what you buy from this company. If anyone wants to start a class action lawsuit, email me, I would gladly start one.

bkrumbholz60@gmail.com.Just put the name of the company in the subject line so I don't delete it.

Review about: Customer Care.

Reason of review: fraud.

Preferred solution: Class Action Law Suit to shut this company down. They think they are protected as a foreign company. But since they advertise exclusively via the internet the FBI needs to be informed. They will jump all over this. They monitor all fraudlent transactions..

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

disablednotdumb
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1293642

I need to actually change the name of this group to Tired of Overseas Ripoffs.Search my posts and you will see why.

But in order to do so I need FB members to do it. So email me, put Rose's in the comment line. I will then give you my FB name, and you can send me a friend's request. We get enough to start a group, then you each send invites to all you know who have been ripped off by all these companies, and it will blossom.

I have all day to research. It keeps my mind active. Lets see how big we can get this thing going. What is the worst thing that happens?

FB kicks me out?Bigger and better news story for our cause.