I the father of two boys , single full time dad, hard working , we attend church and raising up right.My son worked hard and helped me worked together to save money for a quad , and they sold us one that didnt work right and wont do anything about it .The store manager Dan in Modesto California lied in everyway and was saying things that were not true and over charged me for quad ,whan Steve Gutman ,said that quad was paid for.

Iwent in next day to pick it up after i paid for it and the manager Dan , made up a story to charge more money and wouldnt call Steve to confirm he said it was all paid for and store manger.

My boy is hurt and we live by Gods word , try explaining this situation to him.Dan is a very bad manager and hurts children.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Barnaul, Altaisky Krai, Russian Federation #46088

Why don't you take this low-life to small claims court??? It doesn't cost that much and you don't need a lawyer. I think you are well under the amount of money for a claim that small claims court handles.

Good Luck

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more