I the father of two boys , single full time dad, hard working , we attend church and raising up right.My son worked hard and helped me worked together to save money for a quad , and they sold us one that didnt work right and wont do anything about it .The store manager Dan in Modesto California lied in everyway and was saying things that were not true and over charged me for quad ,whan Steve Gutman ,said that quad was paid for.

Iwent in next day to pick it up after i paid for it and the manager Dan , made up a story to charge more money and wouldnt call Steve to confirm he said it was all paid for and store manger.

My boy is hurt and we live by Gods word , try explaining this situation to him.Dan is a very bad manager and hurts children.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Barnaul, Altaisky Krai, Russian Federation #46088

Why don't you take this low-life to small claims court??? It doesn't cost that much and you don't need a lawyer. I think you are well under the amount of money for a claim that small claims court handles.

Good Luck

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more