to whom it may concern!!terry and allen baker came to my place of business the end of may where they agreed to purchase some computers and pc boards.

after they left we had 4 men counting and weighing the items. on 6/2/10 we made an invoice in the amount of $5,074.65. terryy sent in a truck from ny transport to pick up everything. we never ship until the merchandise is paid for, however, in this case the truck arrived before we received payment.

i call ed terry and she agreed to pay me at an auction the following saturday. at the auction she went to get a check and when she returned she said allen was wiring the money and assured me we would have it by monday june 7. i have sent a dozen emails and many phone calls. this is july 1 and they will not pay us and will not answer our calls and emails.

i am in the process of having my attorney filing a suite against terry and allen baker and global comp one inc.

this is a warning to everyone not to do business with them.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more