It takes around 6 tries before my husband's calls get through. I checked and they are charging me 50 cents for every one they screw up on. How can this be fair? I am struggling to get by as it is. I am reporting this to my local news station and my Congressman and the Senator. This can't go on!!!!

Now this *** website is making me write 100 words just to air my anger. This is ***, too. I give up!!!!!!!! I am so tired of all this non sense. I am ready to quit the rat race!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Sounds like you need a vacation with God.

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more