They call too often, several times a day, and keep recalling even after speaking with someone on their end.Also set up arrangements for car payments and I got a confirmation number, but they still keep harrassing us.

I cannot keep dealing with all of the phone calls they are making to us and our friends/ references. I have sent a written request to them to stop calling my friends and my job. I am not so sure they will comply.

I guess we will see.i am very unsatisfied with this company and will never do business with them again.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #49420

Hey ***... who is "they"?

Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more