They call too often, several times a day, and keep recalling even after speaking with someone on their end.Also set up arrangements for car payments and I got a confirmation number, but they still keep harrassing us.

I cannot keep dealing with all of the phone calls they are making to us and our friends/ references. I have sent a written request to them to stop calling my friends and my job. I am not so sure they will comply.

I guess we will see.i am very unsatisfied with this company and will never do business with them again.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #49420

Hey ***... who is "they"?

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Playtika - Wsop ripped off also Playtika "So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game. The most..." Read more Eaglerider - Locations are great for the most part Eaglerider "While I have to agree that dealing with corporate customer service is completely frustrating and hardly worth the bother, I've never had an issue with the Pittsburgh, New Orleans or..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more