2.8

Sears Auto Center - Tires/rebate

Me and my husband both got tires on our cars. 8 tires total in the last 4 weeks His set was to get a 75.00 rebate.

Never knowing there was a deadline I was a couple days late submitting the rebate so now they won’t honor it. Sick to my stomach.

Went there to give them our business andlook what happens. Never again will I shop there agin they love ppl like us!!

AheadCloudedLeopard628
Tires
Review #1488543 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - They don't honor their return policy

I have been trying to return two tires per their fast and easy return policy for three weeks now. They keep saying they need 24 to 48 hours to send me the RMA. Great at sales but in my opinion they lie about their return policy.

TightMoorhen
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1483078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SimpleTire - Garbage!

I bought a set of 4 tires from simple tire of of ebay. I recieved 3 of the 4 in a week then the 4th one was shipped from a different wearhouse of theres.

After having them installed a month ago, every single day i have to stop and add air to 3 of the tires! Its very inconvenient and shouldn't be this way with new tires! I contacted them several times and there attitude is they care less that i have spent 400.00 on a set of there garbage tires!

My next step is the BBB! Never again will i ever purchase from simple tire again!

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

Hi there - I understand you're upset but we have been in touch about your order, which was placed on a Sunday and shipped on a Tuesday from one warehouse. Three of the tires were delivered on Wednesday but the fourth was separated in transit and delivered 2 days later.

We do apologize for that inconvenience. A few weeks later, when you let us know the tires were losing air, we asked that you have the tires inspected by any licensed tire installation center and provide documentation that the tires are defective, in which case we would issue a full refund. This is necessary to ensure the defect is not with the valve stems, or caused by something else. After communicating with eBay about your order, we decided to issue you a partial refund, as a courtesy.

I'm sorry, but as we've stated during previous communication, there isn't anything more we can do without this documentation. Please do send that along as soon as you can and we'll be happy to help you.

LongingEdibleFrog
Bad quality
Review #1479464 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.4

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Not a good

They sold me too bad tires and keep saying that the tires are some good or not the tires or old tires by the number you look on the number to the number is 2001 so those tires 18 years old they sold me I would like some more better tires or refund

AlluringPigeon180
Bad quality
Review #1459308 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.2

Rent A Tire - Return

I have tried to return your tires and my truck is broke down so i called diffrent stores to comw get them im not able to bring them please call

TalentedSiberianHusky
920 S Valley Mills Dr, Beverly Hills, TX 76711, USA
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1453385 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mavis Discount Tire - The best service ever

I got 2 new tires and one tire plugged and I was treated like a vip peter does a wonderful job at this Howell location

Good customer service
Review #1448936 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1448936.

Rnr Tire Express And Custom Wheels - It took 3hours my car was on a lift 2 1/2hours I

I had the Joplin mo store replace my tires ,the tire installer had my car on the lift for 2 1/2 hours doing who knows at the time . When I questioned it I got double talk after 3 hours plus I finally had my tires on .

I didn't have reverse on my car after rnr installed my tires . I called them on it and they claimed they had nothing to do with the problem . Since then within a week my car will not go in drive . I am without a vehicle .

Why would tire installer need to have my car on a lift fir 2 1/2 hours with no tires on it ? They have sabatoged my car. As I told them I take care of my 88 yr old father aandneed my car . I have to take a cab everyday to go take care of my dad.

!

I will resolve this issue by removing your tires and hiring an attorney. Meanwhile in the state of MO ,Creditors are only allowed to contact customers once a day , they have called me no less than 6 times today .

ZestyIndri
Tires
Review #1444859 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Meineke - Rude service

I called to get a estimate for tires and I live in hagerstown md and I am a truck driver with a Virginia phone number the guy asked me to hold and about 3 minutes later comes back on the phone and said he was going to call me back he never called me back and when I tried to call back no answer

EsteemedPekingese
Tires
Review #1434945 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Horrible Experience

They shipped me tires with bad sensors. Flat tire. Bad valve stem and a missing spacer.

I have nothing good to say about Carid

Damaged or defective
Review #1422795 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1422795.
4.8

Car X - New tires

I have going to carx Oshkosh for years and have always been treated well this last bust I got new tires a whole set both cars for under 1000 fantastic price very happy and Paul the manager is great. Very happy customer here the only place I will take my vehicles

SpectacularAnt
Fair pricing
Review #1406856 is a subjective opinion of poster.