I received phone call after phone call at my work from this place which I have never heard of before this,about something that had nothing to do with me!I had told them each time to stop calling me at work or I could get fired but to no avail.

When I asked for them to mail or email me information what this was about they refused. I finally had to warn them that if they continued to call and harrass me about something that had nothing to do with me I would contact my attorney.

So far I haven't heard from them.My guess, it's just a matter of time!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Mills Brands Pty Limited Mytopia - Mytopia - Craig Gazebo Mills Brands Pty Limited Mytopia "I bought a Craig gazebo through eBay last month. The bag was torn when I opened the box. That was not so important but when I erected the gazebo I..." Read more Stay at Microtel Inn Hagerstown, MD Microtel Inn "I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving. Walked in and went to desk. We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting, so I..." Read more Little Caesars - No taste Little Caesars "I picked up a "Extra Most Bestest" pizza from your location on Kentwood Michigan. It had very little sauce on it, the pepperoni was tasteless, and the cheese was slight...." Read more Avasflowers - Horrible service. HORRIBLE. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers online yesterday right at 2pm and was promised same day delivers through out my order. I received conformation of my order, and again was promised same day..." Read more