I live 5 minutes away from Walkertown,North

Carolina store emailed in my order didn't

check my email then looked later it said 55-65 min to delivery

well 90 minutes later I wished i had not ordered anything. Kids hungry

needing to go do an errand decided PIZZA HUT will make us a pizza!

tried to call the store they put me on hold for 10min. I TOLD THEM TO

FORGET IT I'LL THINK MANY TIMES AGAIN BEFORE I order your pizza again!!!

not HAPPY !! AT ALL WITH this kind of service how long does it take to

make a couple of cheese pizzas. POOOR MANAGEMENT, SOMETHING STINKS ABOUT

ALL OF THIS.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #219064

Is my seven year old daughter asked when the food would get here.I told her to shut up and she would have to go hungry today because the idiots at Pizza Pizza are ***.

SHe then started to cry and say she was hungry. I started using profanity at her and my other children. My husband said to calm down. He took my children to Mcdonalds and I had to stay hungry.

So they got to eat and I did not.I wanted to go as well but he said I should probably take time to calm down before I go because I have no right talking to my children that way.

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more