I live 5 minutes away from Walkertown,North

Carolina store emailed in my order didn't

check my email then looked later it said 55-65 min to delivery

well 90 minutes later I wished i had not ordered anything. Kids hungry

needing to go do an errand decided PIZZA HUT will make us a pizza!

tried to call the store they put me on hold for 10min. I TOLD THEM TO

FORGET IT I'LL THINK MANY TIMES AGAIN BEFORE I order your pizza again!!!

not HAPPY !! AT ALL WITH this kind of service how long does it take to

make a couple of cheese pizzas. POOOR MANAGEMENT, SOMETHING STINKS ABOUT

ALL OF THIS.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #219064

Is my seven year old daughter asked when the food would get here.I told her to shut up and she would have to go hungry today because the idiots at Pizza Pizza are ***.

SHe then started to cry and say she was hungry. I started using profanity at her and my other children. My husband said to calm down. He took my children to Mcdonalds and I had to stay hungry.

So they got to eat and I did not.I wanted to go as well but he said I should probably take time to calm down before I go because I have no right talking to my children that way.

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more