I was unawair of the extra fees and extra monies being taken from my account that was not applied to my loan and now I am paying more than the loan by double and then some.

I am a single mother of two and needed cash to pay some bills and now I'm screwed for more money than I have and was unaware of having to pay. Christmas is around the corner and I don't have that much money for my children because I'm out almost $400 plus and I have bills to pay.

I work 40 hours at a regular job and thought that this would help me ove the hump til I get paid and it did until my payments were never applied to the loan but just in the pockets of the employer-employees which in my eyes is basically steeling money from the poor which is me.

The webcite never states anything about paying the extra fees and never stating anything about extensions, it just said it had a great payment schedule with little fees that would not exceed the amount due, but it has and then some.

Please return with some information on how to get my money back and to stop them from taking any more money.

thank you for your attention to this matter.

Amy Paolino

unhappy customer

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more