I have had a loan ongoing for 4 years, I do have problems paying on time, but I always get caught up and never have got 3 payments behind sometimes 2 but never 3.I am harassed threatened and talked to like trash every time I need to pay a little late.

Threats like ' I am coming to your house"" to get my car, (collateral). They have repossessed my $10,000 car 2 times now. The loan was down to $1,800 and they convinced me I had to rewrite the loan!!!!! I must be crazy because now the balance is $3,000!!!!

I am going to pay this loan off soon and I suggest to anyone needing a loan, NEVER GO WITH GENERAL FINANCE!!!!!THEY ARE RUDE, COLD, AND PLAIN OLD MEAN!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

You are upset because you get harassing phone calls because you are often 60-90 days late in payments?How is General Finance "mean" when you are an *** and do not pay your bills on time?

They want their money.

You would too.Wow, you are truly an ***.

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Eaglerider - Locations are great for the most part Eaglerider "While I have to agree that dealing with corporate customer service is completely frustrating and hardly worth the bother, I've never had an issue with the Pittsburgh, New Orleans or..." Read more Demons Cycle - Bunch of tools Demons Cycle "Bought a set of their El Diablo 14" apes, which looked great in the pics on eBay. When I opened the box, it was instant disappointment. The gussets on the..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Ups Store - UPS charged me $475 for packages that could have been mailed via usps for $40. Ups Store "The photo I uploaded does not show my credit card number at all it shows how the ups ripped me off by charging me an outrageous amount of money. The..." Read more