I have had a loan ongoing for 4 years, I do have problems paying on time, but I always get caught up and never have got 3 payments behind sometimes 2 but never 3.I am harassed threatened and talked to like trash every time I need to pay a little late.

Threats like ' I am coming to your house"" to get my car, (collateral). They have repossessed my $10,000 car 2 times now. The loan was down to $1,800 and they convinced me I had to rewrite the loan!!!!! I must be crazy because now the balance is $3,000!!!!

I am going to pay this loan off soon and I suggest to anyone needing a loan, NEVER GO WITH GENERAL FINANCE!!!!!THEY ARE RUDE, COLD, AND PLAIN OLD MEAN!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

You are upset because you get harassing phone calls because you are often 60-90 days late in payments?How is General Finance "mean" when you are an *** and do not pay your bills on time?

They want their money.

You would too.Wow, you are truly an ***.

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more