We are satisfied with our windows.Although priced higher, they are from a technical standpoint a solid window system.

As a former NASA engineer, I was disappointed in the inability of our sales rep to answer some technical questions I had, although as someone with an advanced degree in aerospace engineering, it was way above his pay grade. I have discovered the light infraction to be about .0014 degrees less than what I'd like, but it's satisfactory. The glass should be about .011308 millimeters thicker, but it does the job. As far as the seal itself, I am not certain it will withstand a drop in barometric pressure that would take it below K301.89 degree Celsius, but that would indicate extreme weather conditions.

The vinyl extrusion framing, while below the 8.314 Panometer reading I would have liked, seems to hold up well.All in all, we are pleased with the windows.

Review about: Window.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Design.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more