We are satisfied with our windows.Although priced higher, they are from a technical standpoint a solid window system.

As a former NASA engineer, I was disappointed in the inability of our sales rep to answer some technical questions I had, although as someone with an advanced degree in aerospace engineering, it was way above his pay grade. I have discovered the light infraction to be about .0014 degrees less than what I'd like, but it's satisfactory. The glass should be about .011308 millimeters thicker, but it does the job. As far as the seal itself, I am not certain it will withstand a drop in barometric pressure that would take it below K301.89 degree Celsius, but that would indicate extreme weather conditions.

The vinyl extrusion framing, while below the 8.314 Panometer reading I would have liked, seems to hold up well.All in all, we are pleased with the windows.

I liked: Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Window
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more