she was rude from the very start after i told her i was not familar with the remote.her tone in her voice she kept sighing.

i would say please be paient then she read slow. the test didnt work we tried it again she was taking me through the test so fast i couldnt keep up we had words i then said i do not want to work with you.

any way im sure nothing will be said to this woman if this happens again i will take my business else where.She should not be working with the public.Her name is Rebbeca LC545

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #218593

You complain when she read slow, you complain when she reads fast. There is just no pleasing you. It is you who shold not be out in public without an adult because frankly you behave like a six year old.

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Eaglerider - Locations are great for the most part Eaglerider "While I have to agree that dealing with corporate customer service is completely frustrating and hardly worth the bother, I've never had an issue with the Pittsburgh, New Orleans or..." Read more Mcdonalds - Bait And Switch Mcdonalds "I attempted to purchase a Southerner Style Chicken biscuit meal for $3.99, as was listed on a promotional banner in the store. The manager ramg me up for $6.89. When..." Read more Playtika - Wsop ripped off also Playtika "So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game. The most..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more