Dawson Creek, British Columbia

Only complaint I have is trying to figure out where to go for the survey!Just for the fun of it, look at your web site!

I tried to find out one and got asked for my cell phone number---don't have one and couldn't do anything else until I put in one! Then I got out of that and tried to go into another and it tells me that I'm already signed it. It isn't made for "normal" folk. There is pages and pages!

AND I just wanted to say SOMEWHERE the really good service I got from the girls in Prince George! The girl in paints at 9 Wedensday morning AND the girl that checked me through.

Both really professional and very knowledgeable AND really nice!Thanks

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Ezbuy - Ship for me Ezbuy "My ship for me item was outstanding in my account , not knowing what to do, call ezbuy , the staff , Michelle Hon, told me that they will not..." Read more Movers- North Star Van Lines And Unique Van Lines North Star Van Lines And Unique Van Lines "Warning!!!! Beware of this moving company. North Star Van Lines is NOT a legitimate moving company. Their reviews are decent. HOWEVER, after we paid them a two thirds deposit, we..." Read more Pennington Seed - Totally disappointed with product Pennington Seed " I am starting to second guess my decision with this product. have been a user for a long time and I am totally disappointed with the the amount of..." Read more Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga - Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga "Do not hire this company. I hired them to do some construction work, which includes painting, flooring and building a shed. They got paint all over my brand new tv,..." Read more