I am very angry with this service!It seems to be a complete ***.

I signed up only the other day for 3 months and have had no replys at all! Whoever designed this sight deservs a good kick in!! I have sent many emails, requests to other so called users who seemed to be on my case before i had joined HornyMatches, and now not a single reply!!

I would like to have a full refund as soon as possible, and could you please take me off your fake site once you have done this??It seemed to me as a genuine site at first but reading complaints from other users, i have realised that it is a complete ***!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

@ Irish

After 5 years magazines don't cut it. After a while the need for touch is actually greater than the need for sex...

#190548

Don't you think we deserve all this?We should've checked and read about this fraudulent site before we got into this *** situation where we are ripped off our money.

You don't know a crook only after you are you are conned by him.

Honrymatches are the worst rip-off.Beware guys, they run other sites under variant names.

Angry Kelly

Can't get laid, huh? 8)

Pimka

Yes, it seems that HornyMatches.com is a spam.I mean, a huge spam.

That's why we are pissed.We are not so pissed when the spam is tiny, like my spam: I advertise RealHornyMatches.com as a stress-eliminating alternative.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ...

DougeFresh

This is a fraudulent dating site that I have been monitoring for many months.When you sign up for the free trial service you get winks and e-mails right away.

I let this go on for a couple of weeks and received about a dozen or so e-mails from women "highly interested" in me. In order to respond to these women you have to become a paying member.

Once you become a paying member these women suddenly disappear.The profiles on this site are obviously fraudulent and are used simply to "sucker in" paying members.

I have submitted complaints to the Arizona Attorney General and the US Attorney General.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #167539

You joined a site called horneymatches.com, serves you right. Next time you get *** just buy a bunch of nudie magazines from a gas station pit stop.