STORE# 247 IN COLLEGE PARK GA.store manager roderick young called me reguarding my account.

he was very unprofessional and nasty. how could you hire a person like him to represent your company. he needs to resign like yester year.

The company need to apologize to me for having such an non caring about his job and customers.I want a face to face apologize from him or i will take my bussiness and some other of your customer's that i know which i wish i never told them about arron's rent for this i apologize to them.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

"Store manager roderick young called me regarding my account"

Hrm, you told us nothing about what you did wrong to have the Store manager call you.Do you think they just pick random people out of the stores database and call them for the fun of it?

Would seem weird to me if they did.So, come on what did you do wrong?

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - SEAL SKIN BOAT COVER Seal Skin Covers "SEAL SKIN BOAT COVERS ARE A TOTAL SCAM, IMPORTED CHINESE GARBAGE, THIN MATERIAL, TEARS EASY, LASTED ONLY 8 MO. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY COVER WARANTY ONLY TO CHARGE A..." Read more Chilis - Really Chili's? Chilis "One of these things is not like the other. The photo on the left was what I received, the photo on the right is from the menu with the description...." Read more