I have been billed for months.........I never wanted this service, and never knowingly accepted the terms.I feel like such a fool for not realizing what was happening to my VISA account.

Remove me from your list; do not invoice or bill me ever again. Acct number 24692166600AFH4P8 8699. My bank will be instructed to ignore any contact with your company.

Call me...if you have any questions or would like to chat ...717-272-8446, I know I have a lot I would like to say to you.

I will be contacting the Auditor General (PA) and the Better Business Bureau if there are any more transactions from my VISA account.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

you shouldnt put your account number and phone number out there for the whole world to see.

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Lowes - Crumbling Tile Installation Lowes "My husband and I had tile floors installed in three of our bathrooms in March 2016. Upon completion we noticed several areas where the tile did not meet the wall..." Read more Great Value - Foreign object in cheese Great Value "Found a piece of cheese with foreign object. Unable to contact Walmart.com by email. This slice was in the middle of the pack, the slices around it were fine. I..." Read more Gear Just For You - Horrible. Gear Just For You "I contacted them 4-5 times because I never received updates on whether they shipped my package. They got back to me with vague answer, and i suspected it was a..." Read more Avasflowers - Awlful Terrible would not recommend them to anyone;! Avasflowers "Avasflowers - Awlful Terrible would not recommend them to anyone;!..." Read more