1.4

There is another review posted here on this guy he the lowest form of *** available when I met him I had an 859 credit score now it's 457 he's ruined my credit and is an out-and-out Criminal how do I bother to do more research I would have seen this review and I would have known he had a criminal record when he had cozy couch and Santa Monica he's been convicted of fraud twice now and I'm working with the authorities to make it three strikes he works with a partner Al hash he paints a perfect dream he has 50 close to $50,000 and jewelry that he's hiding that I've reported stolen and one final car outstanding which has been reported stolen as well a real piece of work don't say I didn't warn you

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Care.

Comments

This post prompted another victim to get in touch with me and I've put them in touch with the authorities

I actually had a similar problem happen to me. I was dealing with him Arman for 2-3 years, during that span I opened up business credit cards, applied for loans and helped him secure funding so he could "open another boutique for me to run" he was really trying to keep himself afloat while using my money and then he suddenly disappeared.

He said he lost his house and his business, and that's why he couldn't pay me back. Upon doing my research I found that he lied about who he was. He told me his name was Arman Azaria, it's Hazarian and after I threatened to sue him he decided to pay me a measly 160 dollars a month. Now he's stopped answering my phone calls.

Let me know if you need other testimony or anything else, I don't mind talking to the authorities about this piece of *** I'd like nothing more than to see him go down and I hate the idea of someone falling victim to the same scam as my credit score was 770 when I met him and is now in the 400s.

email me if you would like to speak further. ctwice8@gmail.com

to CC #1606517

I'm so glad to have heard from you I'm going to put you in touch with the investigator I'm going to send you an e-mail I'm going to copy her she'll get in touch with you they're ready to wrap this up in January and arrest him your testimony should seal the deal I never want to see this mother *** out of jail him and Al