I don't know what this is but a rip off !They have been taking money out of my account and I can't even purchase any items they want my Visa card and info!!!

why when they sent me a fake credit card these people need to be stopped ! What is the purpose of taking peoples money with no satisfaction? This is ***!! I want all of my money replaced back into my account asap!

This is a 100 % scam and it needs to stop and where is te customer service numbers so that this can be resolved?I want a resolution!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more