I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was missing .They told me they would issue a refund if I returned the goods to China recorded delivery .!the tracker confirmed they arrived within 2 weeks of postage.They have sent me numerous emails stating the refund has been processed into my PayPal account, but 5 weeks later and many complaint emails ...nothing .I contacted PayPal who confirmed the company told them that the goods should have been returned to Canada, even though I have the email from them stating the return address of China.I am totally appauled by their customer service, they were extremely efficient when taking my money, Now ,no goods and no refund.This company needs to be investigated by their local 'Trading Standards" and their licence revoked.

Surely this is fraud? All I want is my refund .And the most irritating thing is that they are hiding under the name of 'Santa & Elf' just about sums them up !I am livid, and should have known better.Below is a couple examples of the emails , I have almost 50 or more!!

This surely has to be a scam!!Consumers beware !!

Review about: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Missing transformer (part).

I liked: Nothing.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments