unbelievable.this company is a total rip off.

they charged tax on my shipping charges!! they also do not refund your shipping when you return your product. the body shaper is a joke.. absolutely awful.

they have people on the phone that need to be educated. they need to know in the state of california you cannot charge sales tax on merchandise and keep the sales tax money. i was on the phone arguing with the customer service rep and no manager was available, of course.

i will contest this with American Express.hope everyone reads the reviews prior to making a purchase with this company.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more H20 Wireless - Couldn't active the new sim cards that i purchased H20 Wireless "I purchased to sims as multi-line plan and wanted to transfer my existing numbers from att. I called 3 times to customer service and provided all the details and i..." Read more Very disappointed with Camping World of Council Bluffs, IA Camping World "Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017. Was just what we wanted! Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more