i paid for a paper to be written in the subject of music and i was told that it would be written.they quoted a higher price than what was originally stated on the web and originally quoted.

i payed the money and then days later they said they cannot write the paper and will not give a refund only give a credit. if they cannot write about music then i do not need a credit and they refuse to give a refund.

it is obviously a scam ! please avoid. do not get ripped off like i did.

i am a single parent and struggling graduate student.please i hope anyone reading this will not use this company !

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Jeep - Faulty Seatbelt Jeep "My children and I were traveling on Hwy 55 in Idaho. My 17 year old son fell asleep in the back seat with his seatbelt on. I came upon an..." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more