these people lied to me, did not honor contract and did not take the items on the inventory list that they promised.paid money and came and yelled and threatened me and took advantage of a single woman.

the broke my items and i have nothing except a few boxes and none of my furniture which was supposed to be out of the house. this is unacceptable and must be stopped. I have moved many times and have used other movers and have never been treated like this or robbed like this by anyone.

do not use them.m t

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Poor Service ( Non Professional ) Lazada Malaysia "Hello All , I have used Lazada for the first time and experience is so poor that i will not use them again and will also inform my all friends..." Read more Verizon Wireless - My smart reward program Verizon Wireless "I currently have about 77000 points and I can’t access my reward or redeem it. Pior to Augs 2017 I have already had in my account 7,000 pts. and place..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Canoa resort incident room 1507 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed at the Canoa Resort in Green Valley, AZ today and it was terrible! We were met by Melissa who obviously did not care about her job and was..." Read more Winloot - To your complaints... Winloot "My Name is Roberto Valtierra from AZ and I don't work for winloot I am an individual just like the rest of you. I look at the reviews and your..." Read more