I joined the club in Bolder, nevada.I canceled my membeship the next day and Mike(the owner) said he would refund my money into my account, I handed in my keys and to this day I have NOT received my money.

Now a guy named ALEX is calling me, giving me the run around and I still dont have my money.I feel like they keep hustling me.Just last week they said they would as send me a check and I still dont have my money.I am surprised that this is how they do business.Alex has changed his story atleast five times and I STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY, the club phone number is (702)440-3400 andis in bolder,Nevada.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more Urthbox - Scammed out of $270 and then ignored & blocked Urthbox "Urthbox secretly signed me up to a 6 month subscription, without sending me any boxes so I didn't know I was subscribed until my bank alerted me to a $270..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more