i wish they would call me i have an outstanding bill with them and every time i have tried to reach them they wont answer the dam phone.or they just put me on hold.

one time i was on hold for 37 min my whole lunch break before i hung up on them.. i have an old old phone bill that they bought and put me into collections. i am trying to get a loan for a $180,000 home and its a freaking $28. phone bill that is stopping me.

what a crock of *** just answere the phone.i bet it will take then a freaking month to send me a receipt on the matter as messed up as they r

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Schwans - False advertising Schwans "Chicken Lo Mein Skillet Meal #450 Serves 3 23 oz. bag, in the Schwan's catalog and online it clearly states meal for three. This is starting to bother me know...." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more