I received a call from a Mr. Williams, and was given a number to call back. I have been trying to call this company for the past week, and have had no luck.

I am on hold for over an hour every time I call, and never get through to an actual representative! One night last week I was on hold for 45 minutes, then I got a busy signal and was hung up on.

Today, as I am typing this, I have been listening to the recorded messages about how my time is valuable, and assistance is just a moment away! What a crock! I have been on hold for ONE HOUR and 15 MINUTES.

I am documenting every phone call I have tried to make to them, and will also have proof on my cell phone records! This company should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Demons Cycle - DON'T EVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS Demons Cycle "This is a bit long, but you NEED TO READ THIS FIRST to avoid the issues I had. Purchased the SPORTSTER - DYNA BLACK TBARS FAT 1-1/4" 10" back on..." Read more Progresso - Quart containers of Chicken Broth Progresso "...2 containers of Progresso Chicken Broth and each one had this gross slippery..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more