To everyone out there,I have been out of work for two years I look on every single news paper & web site high and low,when I became pregnant I found out my drug exposed children's therapeutic program's were being closed down and no more funding ! I have every single rejection letter 142 to be exact on unemployment for 1 year.

I have have only 12 interviews if I was lucky, and I have ton of experience in "Early Childhood and Social Services not too many have called for interviews,nor have I found anything that succeeded over 30 hours of work I specifically need 40 or more like my old job (which paid a great salary and covered daycare expences and my home)Nepetism is so high too.

Seriously,I can't $#@ing find anything to pay my expenses including the threats of van roo from college I'm am consulting with our Connecticut's States Attorney General Bloomenthol check your area) they are not supposed to threatenyouwhen I told them to go ahead do what you have to do take me to court or garnish my husbands wages garnish my she dodn't know what to say except for body attachment ..they try to make a commission on threats!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more