I wanted to go on this site to find someone to have fun with, and they really are falsely advertising !!you can't communicate with anyone unless you pay !!!

and they advertise FREE !!!!!! It's very frustrating to spend time signing up fort something that you can't get into unless you pay what they ask. when you say free, it should be free !!!

I think they should be made to let all members communicate, as were their intent in the first place.I will be taking my business elsewhere, you can be sure of that, and I will spread the word about this false site !!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

So, how exactly are you "spreading the word" about this site if you don't say which site it is, hmm?

Hey there, this is Reality.Going into the real world and talking to people face to face is absolutely free.

No membership fees required!Now there's some honest advertising.

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Eaglerider - Locations are great for the most part Eaglerider "While I have to agree that dealing with corporate customer service is completely frustrating and hardly worth the bother, I've never had an issue with the Pittsburgh, New Orleans or..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more