I placed these specific adoption balloons weeks in advance and also an order for christening balloons.I ordered two huge helium balloons as well.

The day of the party, they had dropped off the balloons and three were deflated. The two huge ones and one of the adoption balloon. I called and told them they need to come back and replace the deflated balloons, I also told them not to worry about the small balloon, but please take care of the huge ones. My nephew loves cars and trains and I specially ordered those two as well.

They gave me a problem regarding this and so I told them, disregard this whole phone call i will deal with the balloon issue myself. I dont know why, but the women came behind my back and removed all the balloons from my party. I still do not understand why they did that when the only issue we had were the two big balloons.

I had no balloons and my nephew cried all day asking where are his balloons?on top of all this, i still did not get my refund as they promised!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Progresso - Quart containers of Chicken Broth Progresso "...2 containers of Progresso Chicken Broth and each one had this gross slippery..." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more Sheinside - Nonsense website . Frauds Sheinside "No response . Unprofessional. I am still waiting for my refund since a month. They are making fool of people. My products never got delivered to me.i have attached everything...." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more